Kuroko and Satsuki

"Tetsu!" Satsuki comes up and hugs me tightly. "Uh Momoi I can't breathe." Seems she always like this but I simply tell her all the time she's suppose to be helping out Aomine. "Momoi it's nice to see you but could you please let go of me at least. How's you and Aomine doing?" I asked. "Eh......not so good i don't think it will last long. He's just so pushy and crap, he's not how i remember from our middle school year." She says. "Certainly he's hardly not the way I remembered him as well." I sat down on the bench. She haves a seat next to me and sighs. "Aomine and you were a great team together back in Teiko. I just wish we could've all stayed together you know." She says and turns away from me. "Ye-yeah! Momoi don't worry about it. I'll beat Aomine that's a promise." Her mouth slightly opens up looking shocked and then smiles. "We're going to play hard!" She confidently says. "Trust me he has to get through me and Kagami first! We will win!" I replied. She steps back in shock. "You...you've changed!" She stands there very confused. "Thanks to the Generation of miracles and you. Thanks you Momoichi!" I smiled. "Hm your welcome! Play hard for Aomine! I'll be seeing you soon again." Momoi leaves. We will beat Aomine that's a promise! *hands turns into fists*

END!
TO BE CONTINUED.............