Prologue:

"Hey, Mom. Aren't they humans? Why are we with them?" Dark asked his mother, curiously.

"You see Dark, they are humans, but unlike the other humans, they are aware of our race and they don't actually hate us. Tinanggap nila kami Dark and marami na kaming napagdaang masama but they never leave and treated us others. Infact, that woman," tinuro ng kaniyang ina ang isang babae na kausap ang anak nito kasama ang ama ni Dark at asawa nito. "We're bestfriends. You see, not all humans are bad. Come on, why don't you try to play with your Tita's daughter." Hinila ni Amelia ang kaniyang anak patungo sa kaniya asawa na si Mark at ang bestfriend niyang si Kristina at ang asawa nito.
"Sandra, sweetie, meet my son Dark. Dark, meet Sandra, your Tita's daughter. Isn't she cute?" His mom said while pinching the girl's cheek. When the boy looked at the girl, he was amazed by the beauty she possess. She's actually cute and beautiful at the same time. She has a small roundy face, flushy cheeks, red cute pouty lips, long eyelashes, cute little pointy nose, ocean blue eyes and brown short hair.

Dark blinked for a few times, then blushed when he realized that they are both staring to each other for a long time. Nagkatitigan ang kanilang mga magulang at sa pagkakataong iyon ay alam nila kung anong nangyari.

"He-Hey, Sandra, yo-you wanna play?" Dark asked shyly.

As a reply, little Sandra smiled innocently then nod. She held Dark's hand that made the boy blushed, then drag him to her room.

"We're just going upstairs Mom! We'll just go down later!" Sandra shouted while they are running across the living room.

They enter Sandra's room that was located at the second floor. The door is painted dark blue, and if you stare at it, you'll just imagine yourself under the ocean with different kinds of fishes and corals. Her room is filled of stuff toys such as bears, nendroids of her favorite anime characters and more. Aside from that, you'll also see building blocks, chess board, and other intellectual games such as puzzles. Many books are also present in this room, but not the usual disney and princess books, it is more of histories and academic books. It was also painted with different sceneries. In their right, the wall is painted with a sunset in an ocean. In their left is a garden full of flowers and Sakuras. In their front, the wall was painted like a real sky, also the wall where the door is located.

"Wow." Dark was amazed by how realistic the painted walls look like. "Who draw that?" He asked while pointing at the animated version of Sandra in the left wall in the middle of the garden.

"A-I paint it. Is it ugly?" Sandra looked down shyly then rubbed her right shoulder, stepping side by side.

"Hmm. Actually I'm amaze. God, you're this good in painting? You know what? I also love painting, thou I draw people and structures more, I'm not that good at painting sceneries like this. You're amazing." He keeps on looking everywhere, amazed by how a 7 years old kid did all of those.

But one thing he noticed.

"Hmmm. Where did she hid them?" He thought.

He keeps on checking every single closet in Sandra's room but found nothing but intellectual board games and anime fan stuff such as mangas and all.

"Finding something?" Sandra asked, didn't care how Dark checked her room and how this little man knows nothing about the word "privacy".

"Ahm. I'm curious, we're are your other toys?" Dark asked, determined to find the things he wants to see.

"Hmm. Maybe those are the one you were finding. Hmmm. Follow me." Dark sighed as he heard Sandra's replied. At least she's not plastic and normal

They walked along each other and found a door painted dark midnight blue. They stopped at its front. "You also painted this, don't you?" He asked, still amazed by her talents.

"Uhuh! By the way, welcome, to my paradise." Sandra opened the door as she finished talking. Dark thought that this room is filled with dolls and barbies but he found none of those, in fact, he found gadgets and unfinished robots.

This was unexpected. He thought Sandra is a girly girl, but he's wrong. It is a girly girl with how it dress, talk, walk and all, but definitely not it's habits.

He found out that Sandra is definitely different from the other girls. Sandra is so much matured and intelligent. She likes inventing and researches more. She likes to know things others don't know like different history of different countries, ancient things that people don't know existed and more. She also likes to make robots and she invents her own gadgets. She buys laptop and then go here and tadaaah! A new laptop made by her, with more advance and more useful things on it. They are most likely the same. And he never expected it.

Years passed and many things happened. The two were inseparable. They are always with each other. They became bestfriends, not until one day.

"Hey." Dark greet when he saw Sandra reading a book about ancient greeks. He sat beside her and tried to peek on what she is reading.

They are in the library right now and it's their first year in high school.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" She asked, still busy reading the book she borrowed.

"Nah. I just want to see you. Just say thank you dahil ako na ang nag initiate na hanapin ka. If I know you also want to see my handsome face. Hahaha!" Mahinang tawa nito.

"Airhead." Sandra replied, shaking her head.

"But seriously, I want to tell you something." Napatingin naman siya kay Dark dahil nahimigan niya na seryoso ito sa kanilang pag-uusap.

May inabot itong papel. She felt curious about it, so after receiving she immediately opened it.

"I love you." It said.

Napatingin siya kay Dark and saw the smirk on his face.

"Why? Don't you like it? Ayaw mo nun? Gwapo na lumalapit sayo?" And then he winked. But she noticed something. Dark Zero James blushed.

She can't help but laughed. Dark seems confused as of why.

"Yo- hahaha! You're blushing!" Malakas na tawa niya dahilan para sitahin sila ng librarian, kung kaya't tahimik na lang siyang tumawa.

"Che! Makakabawi din ako sayo nuh?! Tsaka anong klasing sagot yun? Wala man lang bang "I love you too?" ha?!" Naiinis na mahinang sigaw nito.

"Pfft. Seriously, Dark? Not now. I'm quite busy so I can't entertain your jokes." Medyo seryoso niyang saad.

She saw Dark pouted and so she blushed because she remember something.

Yah! I know what you're thinking!" Saad ni Dark ng mapansin nito kung saan siya nakatingin, dahilan para mas lalo siyang mag-blush at mamula din ang kasama niya.

Nang magkatitigan sila, sabay silang napatawa ng malakas dahil sa mga pinaggagagawa nila ng mga nakaraang araw, dahilan upang masita silang muli ng matandang dalagang tagapangalaga ng library. Sabay silang napatingin dito at muling tumingin sa isa't isa at sabay na humagikhik. Tahimik silang tumawa hanggang sa mapasandal na lamang si Sandra sa balikat ni Dark. Napatingin siya dito at ganun din ito sa kaniya. Ngumiti siya at sinabi ang kanina pang hinihintay na kataga ni Dark. "I love you, airhead." At saka ay hinalikan ito sa pisngi.