The Sanctuary

The truck drove up to the metal gates, a look of terror on my face as a stared out the window, They had walkers on poles coming out of the ground. As the truck drove through the gates the walkers reached out with their mouths moving up and down trying to catch their next victim. The truck pulled to a halt and Negan jumped out, I quickly followed slamming the truck door. "Welcome to the Sanctuary" he greeted, the way he said it didn't sound welcoming. My eyes wondered around, there was a mini garden, with tomatoes, potatoes and more stuff like that, the Sanctuary building its self looked massive. Turning my eyes back to Negan I suddenly regretted it as that same smirk he had on him earlier appeared on his face, for some reason I started to blush, why are you blushing!? He just killed your friends, stand up to him. "Dwight! Take her to her room" Negan demanded as he started to walk up the path towards the large building. I soon followed, passing the rest of the trucks all belonging to Negan, Dwight shoving me, making me walk ten times faster than I normally walk. Dwight opened the double doors and gestured me to follow him. The building had a long corridor to my left and another to my right, Dwight pushed me down the corridor to the left and at the end was a staircase. "Hurry the fuck up" he spat. My legs picked up their pace, if it was even possible as I basically ran up the stairs. Once up one set of stairs I was about to go up another until Dwight told me to stop and go through the doors. Doing so I was met with another corridor to my right, half way down the corridor I got stopped my Dwight. He grabbed some keys from his back pocket and unlocked the door, it swung open with a squeak due to its lack of oil. "Ta-da" Dwight pushed me in the room, not one bit of care evident in his voice. In the so called room, there was only a dirty old mattress, which looked as like it had been to hell and back. "You think I'm going to sleep in there!" I ask, feeling as though I was being treated like a dog. I don't expect them to treat me brilliant as they were the ones to kills my friends but a decent room would have been nice. "I know you're going to sleep in there" he stated, he wasn't lying, where else am I to go, home, the thought came across me of trying to escape but their was just no way. I was so engaged in my own thoughts that I didn't notice that Dwight had closed the door or the lack of light now in this room as there is no window. Not knowing what to do and due to the amount of shit I have been through I decided to rest my eyes, not knowing what tomorrow will have in store for me.