2.2

Chris

 [We finally reached the destination. We were fifteen minutes earlier and we decided to order coffee while waiting for Tiffany.]

We waited, and waited. I checked the time and it was almost an hour, and Tiffany haven't showed up. I looked over at y/n, her face is as white as a sheet. It was also a cold day and we finished our coffee too. I went over to y/n and gave my jacket and ordered another cup of coffee. 

"hey y/n, I don't think Tiffany will come... Do you want to go back home?" I asked looking worried towards y/n. 

"call her..." she was speaking to me feebly. 

"y/n. I'm going to send you home right now." I said furiously.

She listened to what i said and stood up from her chair slowly. She look miserable, I think I was being too harsh to her. 

"I'm sorry y/n... I didn't mean to-" I didn't finished my sentence and she hugged me. She look up to me and nodded that she understood my words. She knew I didn't mean to be mad at her. When we were about to leave the cafe, guess who arrived. Tiffany. My head was about to burst. y/n could see it and she tapped my chest to calm down. Tiffany was lucky that y/n was there to calm me down. If not, I would already shout at her moments ago. 

"Chris, I'm sorry that I'm late..." she said like she wasn't sincere because y/n was beside me.

"What about an apology to y/n??? Do you think that she is invincible? We waited for you for an hour Tiffany! Look at what you did to y/n. She was stuck in her room for two days just because of your selfish act!" I enraged but I didn't want to make a scene at the cafe. "y/n would you mind dealing with her at your house?" she instantly nodded. 

"Let's go Tiffany. We are going to solve this at y/n house." I stared at her with seriousness. She followed behind me as I was holding onto y/n. I slowly carried her to the passenger seat and buckle her seat belt. After closing the door for y/n, I went over to talk to Tiffany. 

"Don't talk in the car you understand? Get in." she acknowledged my words.

***

After the silent trip back, we finally arrived. I looked over at y/n, she was sleeping peacefully. I didn't want to wake her up so I signaled Tiffany to go to the doorstep. As usual, I conveyed y/n to the house and to her bedroom. Tiffany is downstairs with y/bf/n talking about the situation. I quickly jumped in the conversation after putting y/n on her bed.

"Look at this Tiffany. Why are you doing this? Because you want me and y/n to break up right? What's the point? I don't have feelings for you Tiffany, please understand that. Seriously the playboy thing? I've changed. for the better. for my love. my future fiancee. my future wife. y/n. What do you get from all this, tell me Tiffany!" I showed her the text. 

[Don't tell this to Chris okay? Tiffany just want him to herself. Chris was a playboy back then and I understand her. She said Chris was playing with other girls behind her back and she was hurt. Even though she was hurt, she still loves him. She'll think about meeting Chris and tell him everything. I'm heading home now so I'll see you later! And if Chris sees this, I hope you wouldn't be mad at me or Tiff. She's actually a nice person and I hope you give her a chance to explain herself okay? bye x] 

Tears were about to fall out from my eyes. I felt y/n's feelings, how I hurt her the last time, how she got threatened by these tweets. Tiffany's tweets. y/bf/n pat my back to not cry and stay strong for... y/n. "I want to settle this, right here. right now." I demanded Tiffany. 

"Are you being serious right now, Chris? You love y/n??? What a joke Chris seriously. Yes, I'm still hurt of you being a playboy back then and not now! I still love you, I want to be with you. How can you not see that??" she replied playfully.

"Bitch, how can Chris even apologize to you if you have such a selfish, idiotic and bitchy attitude?! y/n made a mistake. You just came here so you could see Chris and destroy my best friend!" y/bf/n spoke up on behalf of me. She was clenching her fist tightly, wanting to start a fight. Tiffany was laughing after y/bf/n talked to her that way. I held her arm not to hurt Tiffany, we would get into real trouble. I pulled y/bf/n back to sit on the couch. 

I stood up and walked to the door.

"I'm gonna say this once. Get out." I pointed the way out.

"Sorry what?" Tiffany acts like she didn't heard.

"HE SAID GET OUT!" y/bf screamed at her.

Her face was shocked, she grabbed her things and before she walk out of the door, she said, "This isn't over."

I closed the door and I breathe a sigh of relief that the conversation was over. 

"Is she going to come back?" y/bf/n asked me.

"I don't know, we have to avoid her and protect y/n." I said crossing my arms while looking at y/n's room.

To Be Continued...