Chapter 1

March 6th 7:49 am school hasn't even started yet but somehow Ari, Cara, and Rcl (Rachel) already took over the locker room. The fact that a long row of lockers turned into a long row of cat walk. Showing off their too tight in style clothes that makes us under acknowledged unpopular "weirdos" look bad. And of course they purposely cover up my locker with bad pictures of me "brace face" Lindsey Hampton. Ugh now to go to English but the teacher is never there on time. My best friend Alice Caine and I are always there first. We trade homework and correct it ourselves witch saver the teachers lots of extra time to teach the nonunderstanders that ALWAYS sit in the back. I mean that's where all the crappy desks are. Well theirs Alice Me oh. My only other friends Twyla Abby And only the cutest person in school Mason. Of course I have a crush on him. Oh but of course Rcl is dating him. She is the leader of the group the illusions. I have known her since kindergarten. We were best friends I told her everything from injury's to well umm mason my crush. She didnt and doesn't like him but she is only dating him to get back at me for beating her in the Sampson school 5th grade spelling bee. Her word was philanthropy and mine was onomatopoeia. Not the biggest difference but enough to push her off the edge. So back to me and my friends. Ugh my friends and I. Alice came to the school last year from living in Denver Colorado. Abby has came to America from England for dance (not finding it). Twyla is from Kentucky. And for Mason he has been in this school since pre k we were In different classes that year but then kindergarten is when I formally met him and found out he lived three houses down from me. Yea somehow didnt see him on my morning bus. Funny. I finished the basics right before the bell rang. Time for math. YAY. Fractions, decimals, parentheses, and my fav (me trying to be cool) EXPONENTS. So fun so fun so fuun so fuun so fuuuuuun do do do do dodo.