Chapter 12

I woke up to Ahmad's hands wrapped around my waist. I looked down at him and saw that he was asleep.

I sighed, I reached to grab my phone but that only made him snuggle closer to me and made my phone drop on the floor.

I reached for it again and this time I was successful.

I opened my phone up and saw that I missed 3 calls from Kenzie.

I dialed her number and on the first ring she answered.

"Bitch, I got some news to tell you!"

" Girl what is it," I whispered as Ahmad repositioned himself so he could lay on my breasts.

"This girl is all under yo man's comments saying how he's mines and saying how your a hoe and how your messing with her boyfriend an-."

"Boyfriend!," I exclaimed as I glared at Ahmad.

"Yes boyfriend!"

"That hoe could be lying! She could be obsessed with him or something."

"I knew you were going to say that, so I went on her page and she had pictures of him and her. I'll send you one in a minute. You need to get answers Tyra."

"I knew I should've stayed away from this nigga. I knew that I was jumping into things with this man and now-."

"Girl, she could be crazy. She could be a crazy ass ex of his or something. We don't know for sure."

I sighed. "Thanks bitch."

"No problem hoe. Call me when you tell him or something."

I sighed, I hung up the phone.

I didn't even try not to wake him up, I pushed him off of me.

He groaned and finally opened his eyes.

"Tyra what you doing?," he asked in his sleep voice.

Lord, give me the strength.

"Who is this?," I asked as I gave him my phone. He started to scroll through her page and I could tell he was pissed off.

"Baby, listen. This isn't what it looks like. That's my ex."

"Mmhmm," I said as I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrow.

"Please," he said as he got up and tried to hug me.
I stepped away.

"Tyra please. This isn't...oh my gosh," he said as he started to get angry.

'Why is he so sexy when he gets angry,' I thought as I started to pace back and forth.

Deep down I wanted to believe him, but something was holding me back from doing so.

"When you can explain thoroughly to me about what I've just seen, talk to me."

I gathered my things and left a note for Mrs and Mr Curry.

"Tyra," he said as I headed out the door.

I closed the door behind me and I felt a tear roll down my face, I whipped it away quickly and got in my car.

I dialed Kenzie's number and she picked up on the first ring.

"What happened?," she asked.

"I-," I started to cry. I knee we just started this relationship but I really liked him for some reason.

"Come to my house. I'm about to call Elijah and Trey," Kenzie said. I knew she was more pissed off than me and this wasn't even her boyfriend.

I pulled up to her house and knocked on the door. She immediately opened with her phone to her ear.
I entered her house and we went to her room.