Chapter 22: Shower Then a Call

Finn woke up and turned his head to face the figure lying next to him. She was cuddled into his side, snoring quietly, her head on his chest. It was the same position that they had always woken up in, and Finn loved it. Though they were asleep, it created such an intimate connection between them since they would wake up in each other's arms.

Finn lifted up his head and saw clothing sprawled around the room. He chucked to himself thinking of their previous night. He had no idea what had come over him but the need to mark his territory and make her his. Yes, she had cheated but they were adults and he was able to let it slide if it would never happen again. Not to mention the fact that she screamed out HIS name. Finn grinned to himself. He didn't know why that gave him so much pride but the fact that she screams out his name just brought a smile to his face.

The body next to him began to move, slowly waking up, and Finn began to stroke her arm, up and down. Rachel's eyes opened up and he couldn't help but stare into them. They were so beautiful that they practically hypnotized him. He would do anything for this girl.

"Good morning, love," whispered Finn.

"Good morning, Finn," beamed Rachel.

"Get some good sleep?"

"I don't know how I was supposed to when we passed out a few hours ago," said Rachel with a wink.

"I'm sorry, maybe I'll just sleep on the couch next time," replied Finn with a nudge.

"Never," growled Rachel, lifting up her head for a quick kiss.

"Mmmmm, I hope not. My couch was never comfortable for sleeping on," said Finn, licking his lips from their kiss.

"Why would you sleep on your couch?" asked Rachel, confused by his statement.

"Err...when Quinn would stay over, if she got mad she'd kick me out of the bed..."replied Finn, embarrassed by how pathetic that sounded. It was his apartment yet he had let Quinn control where he slept.

"That's ridiculous...why would someone not want to share a bed with you? You're like a teddy bear," smirked Rachel.

Finn tightened their embrace, chuckling at her comment. That was something that girls had told him all his life, but it sounded better coming from her.

All of a sudden, Rachel pulled away and got off the bed. She was wearing his high school T-shirt that went down to the middle of her thighs. If she would bend down, he could see her beautiful butt, which just sparked up his lower brain.

Rachel headed for the bedroom door, and Finn called after her.

"Where are you going, baby?"

"I need a shower. I have work in two hours and I don't want to smell like...last night," explained Rachel, a blush taking over her face.

Finn nodded and Rachel left the room, shaking her butt as she walked away. He knew what that meant; she wanted him to follow her.

Finn got up, and walked over to the bathroom and opened the door. She was standing there, facing the mirror, fixing her hair.

"What happened to taking a shower?"

"I'm getting there," answered Rachel, turning her head to stick out her tongue.

"Let me help you," said Finn.

He walked over to her, and lowered his hands to the bottom of his shirt, quickly brushing his fingers across her inner thigh. Finn slowly lifted the shirt above her head, and then threw it to the side.

Finn took a step back and looked her up and down, causing the crimson color to reappear. She was so beautiful. He was mesmerized by her perfect sized breasts, her toned little body, and the way her messy hair fell perfectly.