I Get Kicked Out Of Heaven By Heaven

I woke up, rubbing my head. I took a glance of my surroundings,I almost screamed. I was floating in space wearing magnificent purple blue robes and diamond garments. The violet hood was covering my head and the robes had long sleeves that hung over.  The robes were rimmed  with  lace and gold thread. The gown was a dark purple that left a trail when I walked/floated. Stars glistened passionately as I drifted in the black abyss. 

"Uh,hello..?" No one answered. I swam threw the nothingness.  After a few moments, a familiar, a soothing familiar voice rings in my ear. 

"Hi Y/N, how's your new planet life?,"I turned around suddenly, almost smacking the figure with my hand. 

"LIBRA?!" My body shimmered. 

"Shh" Libra said, putting her pointer finger to my lips. "Yup it's the one and only me."

"How did I get here ?" Of course she didn't answer. "So,where exactly am I?"

"In constellation heaven."

"WHAT?"my body shimmered again.

"You're not really dead. Since you're a goddess only your immortal part of you died."

"I-I don't understand" She sighed in exasperation. 

"Ok, you're part mortal part goddess right?"

"Yes"

"The thing is,being immortal comes with a price. In your case,when you die your immortal part dies instead of the good part burning away. So you can't any more cool things like lifting up Error and throwing him across the room"

"I never-"

"In short, you've lost your immortal power" I almost choked. 

"Do I still have my weird glitche form?"

"Yeah,but you can't turn into forms like that anymore"

"What forms?"

"You can't call in the help of us anymore"

"Wait what..?"

"That Gemini,Libra thing, by the way I'm very honest that you trust me the most,you can't do that" i stood there,not saying a word,shocked into silence. A moment later, I find the courage to speak.

"So,I can't..you guys can't help me anymore?"

"Yes and no" she flashed an apologetic smile. "You can only hope that we come physically when you call on us" "And,it doesn't always work" "Especially with your magic aura going crazy like that"

"I.." Honestly I didn't know what to say. That I was happy I didn't have to deal with Leo's cat warrior purring on Error's lap..? Or that I was upset that I felt more helpless now that they couldn't help"

"Well,Heaven's getting impatient. She only lets the dead stay here" "She only helped cause you're our queen"

"Your queen?,"

"We don't have much time"  "Just know that I ship you and Sans!"

"Wait-what?" Then I heard distant talking. It sort of sounded like, 

'Why did you kick her out?' 

'Well I'm Heaven and I'm kicking her out of Heaven' Then I woke up.

Sorry this was short and I didn't update in a while.I'm also pretty tired from working on my Fell Pap story. Boi. I guess.