T W O

It was now Friday, lunch time and George was sat with Ross at a table in the cafeteria.

George kept looking over to where Matty was sitting with Adam. George loved how Matty dressed, he thought his sweathers were cute.

"George" Ross waved his hand infront of Georges face. "Hm?" George mumbled moving his eyes from Matty to Ross.

"I can tell you like him" Ross says and George looks taken back. "What? No I've a girlfriend" George didn't even like his girlfriend, it's not like she liked him either anyway, she spends all her time making out with other boys.

"George you can't pretend you don't like him, you haven't stopped staring at him, and besides, Cindy won't mind if you break up with her, it's not like she cares" Ross scoffs.

Speak of the devil, just as Ross finished his sentence, Cindy comes over and sits on George's lap.

Matty looked over at George but wished he didnt because the school slut is now on top of him trying to kiss him but George keeps turning his head.

George sees Mattys face go from happy to sad within seconds. "Cindy get off me, look-" George glances over to Mattys table but sees that he's not there anymore and sighs.

"Its over Cindy I don't want to be with you anymore" George says and Cindy shrugs and says "See you never George" and walks away.

George put in his earphones so he couldn't hear anyone and puts his head in his arms on the table.

"Hey Ross, is it still on for tonight?" Adam says and sits next to him. "Yeah course" Ross says and looks up at Matty who's looking at George.

George didn't even notice Matty standing there so Ross kicked him under the table which made him take his earphones out.

"Move over let Matty sit down" Ross says and George looks up to see Matty standing there picking at the nail varnish on his nails.

Matty looks up, "What no I'm fine standing". Adam sighs and pushes Matty so he sat down next to George.

"Hi" Matty says awkwardly. "Hey" George smiles at him, making him have butterflies. Matty smiled back and then started to pull at his sweater sleeves.

"So what time are yous coming? Everyone's coming at like eight" Ross shrugs. "Well then we'll be there for around that time probably a bit after because Mattys like a girl when it comes to getting ready" Adam laughs.

Matty stops pulling at his jumper and looks up at Adam. "Shit, sorry I didn't mean it like that I just meant you take long" Adam bites his lip and Matty shrugs, "Whatever".

"I'll see you all later then" Matty says after a few minutes and stands up and leaves. Matty walks out of the cafeteria hearing a few horrible things being said about him that he just can't unhare.

"Hey, you're more of a girl than my sister is, you queer" some boy snickers and points at Matty.

He doesn't respond instead he just walks by him. "Hey, Matty" a familiar voice calls after him. Matty turns to see George behind him.

"Yeah?" Matty says after turning to face him. "You left your book" George says and hands him his book. "Oh thanks" Matty takes it and turns around to see the same boy but with friends this time.

"Look, he's the boy who dresses like a girl and wears make up, what a sappy faggit" all the boys friends snicker and Matty tried to ignore it.

"Are you going to let them talk to you like that?" George asks and Matty shrugs, "I'm used to it".

"Are you not going to stand up to them Matty, it's bullying" George looks concerned but Matty shrugs again.

"Matty you can't let them talk to you like that Ive been told what people say about yo-" George stops talking when Matty starts.

"Do you not think I don't hear what people say about me too? I can't help being who I am, yes i paint my nails, yes i wear eyeshadow sometimes and yes I'd rather wear girly kind of clothes than what you all wear, trust me I hear the things that's said about me and I can't help being kind of feminine, it's who I am".

Just as Matty finished the bell rang to signal lunch was over so Matty quickly walked away as everyone began to scatter the halls.

Georges heart broke listening to Matty say that, he could see the sadness In his face and there was nothing that he could do.

Or maybe there was?

//

"Matty you're not going to believe it" Adam barges into Mattys room as usual, not even noticing that Mattys standing there in a towel.

"Adam! Have you not heard of knocking oh my god" Matty tightens his towel and watches as Adam bursts with excitement.

"Yeah I have heard of knocking because George knocked out the boy who's always calling you a girl" Adam basically shouts.

"W-what?" Matty sits down on his bed, butterflies growing in his stomach.

"Yeah Ross said when he gets angry he gets super angry and you can't stop him" Adam sits next to Matty on his bed, "George said he saw how upset you looked so he went after the boy and punched him in the face".

"He hit someone? For me?" Matty bit his lip trying to hold back the smile that was forming on his face.

"He said he knew he would get suspended but he'd rather that then see you upset" Adam smiled and so did Matty.

"I need to thank him" Matty stood up,  holding onto his towel. "Thank him later, Matty you need to get ready" Adam laughed.

//AN\\

Please let me know if there's any spelling errors or anything ♡♡♡