Chapter 3

Dedication: **@cupcakeepanda** because she made this beautiful cover! Thank you so much!

.............

She woke up a few hours later to his sleep-depriving seduction. He was nuzzling her neck, whilst his hands roamed and caressed her abdomen.

Anya could not help the soft moan that escaped her lips because what he was doing to her was beyond arousing. She felt her body tuning up from his hands. Her sensitive flesh between her thighs aching for him.

She turned around to face him and was met with a sleepy seductive smile.

"You are breath-taking, Anya." He told her before he buried his head on her neck and began kissing her sensitive skin.

It was his words along with what he was doing that made her bow her back off he bed, pushing her body towards to him as if in an offering.

"Please," She heard herself beg. She had never begged in her life, not for food nor money and she'd vowed she'll never beg...but this, what his body was making her feel, this was different.

She heard him chuckle softly, the vibrations tingling on her skin only to fuse within, making her insides tremble.

She groaned and his hands took hers and placed them on top of her head as he trailed her body with kisses and licks.

She opened herself up for him and his mouth met her breasts as he began fondling them.

"Ryder!" She moaned his name. She was beyond aroused now and she wanted to feel not just his mouth on her but all of him.

She clung one leg on his waist, pulling him down when he resisted. Her entrance was begging for contact with his throbbing erection. She could feel it, hitting her inner thigh instead as if refusing to contact with her flesh.

"Please, I want you. Please Ryder." She begged him again, when it seemed that he was enjoying torturing her.

"You are saccharine, Anya." He only said. "So-so sweet."

He stopped fondling her only to look at her. Their gazes locked and she was beyond shocked to find how dark his eyes were. They were midnight blue and they scorched her own with an intensity she could not yet grasp.

Whilst still gazing at one another, one of his hands released her own above her head and began to trail the side of her body, fusing an electricity as it went. He grabbed the back of her knee and drew her closer to him until he sank his brilliant erect muscle inside her.

At the feel of him entering her, she closed her eyes absorbing all the pleasure.

"No!" He growled, drawing back before thrusting roughly inside her.

"Do not close your eyes. Open them."

She whimpered as she obeyed his command, opening her eyes to meet his piercing ones. She gasped, both from the intense stare of his eyes and from what he was doing below their waist.

He was circling his himself inside her, stretching her inner muscles and doubling the intensity.

He withdrew and thrust back, circling again, repeating this motion for a while until she felt the heat building inside her.

Her inner muscles accepted all of him as his thrust and withdraws quickened in rate.

Her moans along with his groans fused with each other. He was squeezing the skin of her hip so tightly as if to control his animalistic nature because his passionate lovemaking began to take toll of him.