Ashton Irwin | Imagine

Punk Boy

Bad Boy, the reputation Ashton Irwin had earned himself simply by dressing differently to everyone else. Well that’s what you thought until you decided to follow him to see what he did when he mysteriously disappeared. You caught him smoking, drinking even taking a few drugs you had no clue what they were called. Thankfully that one time he was too high to notice your shivering disappointed body watching him, watching him wreck what he had.

Even though you never talked, not even a smile was shared between you two, you felt responsible for him. You felt the need to look out for him even though he would never return the favour.

One morning, you arrived at school as per usual, but something was different. There were no fights. Usually Ashton is the centre of each and every fight that ever occurred at your school, he liked being the centre of attention, he liked causing pain. You looked around the school, the quiet corridors intriguing your inner sense to find out what happened. People were walking freely, not afraid of walking into someone, something that always happened when Ashton was here.

You looked around, confusion filling your body, where was he? Everyone was talking and laughing, Ashton did really have an influence on your school.

Then the doors burst open revealing a very angry Ashton. He was wearing a black singlet, black jeans and combat boots ... the usual. The hall had quietened down, small whispers were exchanged, but most people didn’t take the risk. Everyone split into two lines backing against the walls, however you didn’t notice this and continued to stand in the middle of the corridor.

“And who do we have here?” a deep voice asked, turning out to be Ashton.

“I.. I was just uh...” you stuttered

He smirked at you running his hand through his hair, flexing his arms in the process.

“You know you shouldn’t get in my way.” He said inching closer to your face, you nodded

“I know.” you replied

He smirked again causing your cheeks to flare into a dark crimson colour.

He flickered his tongue across his lips then biting down on his bottom lip, dragging his teeth across.

The whole school was currently looking at you, you knew you were blushing furiously but you just wanted to leave.

“Haven’t you got somewhere to be?!” he spat as the pupils started to run to their classes, you tried to leave but he held on to your wrist dragging you back.

“Not you, darling.” He whispered in your ear, causing you to shudder.

“W-why?” you asked

He smiled before placing a kiss on your cheek, letting his lips linger there.

“I’m not all bad.” He whispered placing small kisses along your neck, slowly pushing you against a wall.

“Y-you d-don’t k-know my name.” You replied trying not to moan at the feeling of Ashton’s lips on your neck.

“You know mine.” He smirked planting a kiss on your jaw “Don’t you?”

You nodded

“What?” he smirked

“A-ashton.” You replied

“Say it again.” He smirked

“Ashton.” You said

He looked at you, his hazel eyes glistening in the light. He placed both his hands either side of your head, you looked up at him as he looked down at you. The feeling was new, it was different. The urge to kiss him, the urge to love him.

You saw as he slowly leaned down placing a tender kiss on your lips. You placed on hand in his hair tugging slightly causing him to smile against your lips. He held onto your waist as you tilted your head to deepen the kiss, he flickered his tongue across your bottom lip asking for entrance.

You opened your mouth letting him explore, he moaned slightly as you tugged his hair once more. He titled his head too as he deepened the kiss causing you to moan. He pushed you back against the wall as the need for air started hitting you. You pulled away to catch your breath as Ashton moved to your neck sucking hickeys into the skin.

“Why are you doing this?” you asked once he had stopped

He shrugged before walking away. He turned around to look at you quickly

“Oh, and by the way, I saw you watching me.”