Travis X Katelyn (Travlyn)

Travis's Pov

"I cant believe im doing this" I said to myself as I walked up to Katelyn's door and rung the doorbell.Katelyn walked out and said"h-hey Travis w-what are you doing here?" "I came to ask if you wanted to go out sometimes like to a movie or something.PLEASE DONT HURT ME!" I said worriedly"r-really after all the times i hurt you?Y-yes i w-will"Katelyn said sounding sympatheticly.

Narrater's Pov

They went to watch the walking dead (for some reason its in the movie theater XD)They were half way through it when they ran out of snacks and Katelyn got bored and said " Im boreddd" travis grinned and saw nobody was around and started rubbing Katelyn's cliy through her pants "t-travis w-w-what are you doing?!?"and she let out a moan travis ripped off her pants and saw her already soaking wet panties "wow your already wet? Ahaha" he said as he slipped his hands down her panties and rubbed her clit then stuck one finger then two then three untill katelyn said "Fuck me travis" Travis grinned and said "beg" "Please travis i want you to fuck me i want your dick inside me!" "thats all i needed to hear" he rips odd his pants and boxers and his alreasy growing erection smashes down katelyn's throught quickly and she sicked it like there was no tomorrow then ripped her panties off with a sloshing sound (dang girl dat wet? XD) Travis thrusted in and out over and over again untill he screamed "IM CUMMIN-Ahhh-sorry" "TRAVIS!!"she said as she put on her clothes and walked out and said "we should do this again" right before she walked out she saw aphmau standing there with her phone in her hand " IMA SHOW EVERYONE DIS" aph said running out katelyn chased her but fell -time skip of a month while katelyn and travis go 'watch a movie' every week- Docter: "Katelyn ur el preggo" "TRAVISSS!!!"She screamed and ran out.

THE END
(authors note) hey guys please leave requests of what ship you would like to see and tell me how im doing at these and the schedule from now on will be
Monday:Lemons
Tuesday:Lemons
Wednesday:Lemons
Thursday:Lemons
Friday:Lemons
Saturday:maybe new book
Sunday:freeday (no chapter of anything)