#chapter -8

Chris P.O.V

"Wow.Just wow.",I thought after Camilla gave her jaw slacking speech to me in front of the entire crowd.I felt a bit hurt,okay very hurt and my ego just crashed into pieces but still there was this different emotion inside me that pulled me more towards her.The first day I saw her on the fresher's night and even then I felt somewhere within me that I belong to her,as if she did a spell on me.I misjudged her as the sweet,simple nerd,soft spoken but what I realised was that she was close to none of the mentioned qualities.I was seriously in awe of this woman,Camilla,who with such poise,grace and brave attitude,fiesty,came in front of me,took no sh*t and went away with chin held high.She was an epitome of power and an example towards other girls and women,to fight for each own self.I went into flasback mode,"".....The moment I clashed with someone and had my butt landing on ground,I wanted to slap that person.But my wishes flew out of the window after I saw the person's face.That face which I admired.That angelic beautiful face.My train of thoughts was broken when I saw her scowling face and then a flash of realisation on her face."You..?",we both asked each other at the same time.I replied,"Yes me.You don't know who I am?"It was impossible that she didn't know who I am.The whole university knows who 'Chris Lawrence' is.May be she is new in the university.But I was taken aback by her response,"Nope I don't.Should I?Why?Are you the president?." From there onwards,our argument,must I say,a highly interesting argument had commenced.From me looking at her breast from the impact of her folding hands to ordering me look at  her to me declining to her insulting my a*s as 'fake padded a*s' to me introducing  myself to her realising about the bouquet I already sent as thanking her to her rambling until THE KISS.I don't know why was I feeling such a thing but I felt the need of her being close to me,with me,although she insulted me.It was the right thing I felt to do as the spur of the moment.I cut her midsentence of her rant and kissed her senseless.Her lips so pink and soft."She  isn't kissing me back",I thought but continued having my way with her.Suddenly I felt something on my jaw and I again fell in the ground but this time not by clashing,but by being hit and punched...."". I came out of my flashback."Damn!! Why am I behaving so stupid by letting that girl crush me and along with it have some unknown feelings for her?Why?",I whisper asked myself.
It's afternoon and I had arrived at my penthouse after the whole incident on the university campus.The crowd that gathered had left too,me being left alone to myself.I was sitting on the couch with a cold drink bottle in my hand."Now what will you do bro?",came from my bestfriend Alex.He hadn't been there during the incident but as I was leaving from the campus,he came along with me and I narrated the incident."I...I don't know Alex;I just feel so weird with all the mixed feelings..don't know what to say..",I answered him.Alex nodded and said,"Mmmm...you just need some me-time to yourself and then you can figure out what you want with your life and want with the girl.Bring your sh*t together and you'll figure out everything",Alex added with a smile.He was always the observant and mature one,rather than me.I too nodded at him as my response.Alex soon left my house and again I was left alone with my thoughts.
"Aagh...A-A-Aghhh...oofff...sh*t..f*ck",I was giving out colorful words when I tried to move my legs and open my mouth.I had slept through the afternoon on the couch.While pondering on my thoughts,when did I sleep ?I have no clue.And now,when I tried to get up from my position off the couch,my legs,knees were aching and killing me.I somehow got up but as I opened my mouth to drink water, I felt as if my jaw has fallen off and lying on the floor.I held my jaw tenderly with one hand and the other with bottle of watter and drank it.It was evening by now and the city of New York  was lit and bright with lights.I was still massaging my jaw and walking,actully limping and trying to walk to my room, trying to figure out that why the heck was this happening to me.I  switched on the lights of my penthouse and as soon as the lights lit,my brain light bulb also switched on."OH MY GOD!!! It is due to all the beating up and punches by CAMILLA EVANS.!",I said aloud after realisation."You gotcha pay for it Miss Camilla.Just wait and watch babes",I stated smirking,looking into the mirror of my room.
                            ********