1.

The beauty in the south side of Chicago was that many feared visiting, while those that lived there feared nothing. The ugly part, people were always coming and going and the Gallagher's knew everything about that.

"Everybody up, let's go!!" The eldest Gallagher, Fiona, yelled as she walked around upstairs and pounded on both bedroom doors containing the younger Gallagher children. She picked up a few stray clothing items and tossed them in the laundry chute while rushing downstairs to start breakfast with the youngest sibling, Liam, in her arms. Debbie, a small red headed girl and the youngest girl, came barreling downstairs talking about how excited she is for school that day. Carl, one of the younger boys, came downstairs and immediately ran to the fridge in search of food.

"Dude! I'm cooking breakfast right now, be patient!" Fiona yelled with a mouthful of toast as she crammed sandwiches into brown bags. Carl huffed and went to sit at the table. Ian, one of the eldest Gallagher boys, came running down the stairs in his ROTC gear and grabbed a piece of fruit before rushing out the door. "Wait a minute! Is Lip up?"

"Nope! Gotta go, I have ROTC training and I'm running behind," Ian said as he closed the door. Fiona huffed before getting ready to run up the stairs.

"Debs, finish up breakfast, please," she said before taking the stairs two at a time. She walked down the hall and pushed open the boys' bedroom door and kicked a bunch of clothes and shoes out of the way before reaching up to the loft bed and grabbing the eldest boys foot. "Get up, you got school!!"

"Go away, Fi," Lip groaned as he rolled over. Fiona rolled her eyes and grabbed Lip's blanket, yanking it off of him. "What the hell, Fiona?! It's freezing in here, give it back!!"

"School. Now," Fiona demanded as she walked out of his room with his blanket. She heard her brother jump off the bed and smiled to herself. She walked back down the stairs and saw Debbie getting breakfast on the plates and passing them out to everyone. Lip eventually came stumbling down the stairs with his book bag in hand and his hair disheveled.

"Hey, I can't watch Liam after school today. I have tutoring," Lip said as he grabbed a piece of toast and the cup of coffee Fiona was holding out for him.

"Since when do you need tutoring? You have a 4.6 GPA," Fiona questioned as she followed Lip into the living room where he sat down to pull his boots on.

"Oh, no. I'm doing the tutoring, for Karen Jackson down the street," Lip said as he tied his boot and stood up.

"The girl whose mom never goes outside and whose dad has a weird obsession with clowns?" Fi questioned and Lip nodded his head as he pulled on his tan cargo jacket. "Okay, I'll figure it out."

Lip rushed out the door and began his walk to school. Just like every other day he glances over at a dark, green house across the street to see if she was back. He saw a car parked out front with some boxes in it but sighed thinking it was just another one of Bill McGregor's girlfriends. Lip pulled a pack of Marlboro Red's from his coat pocket and took a cigarette out and placed it between his lips, lighting it. He got a few blocks away from school when he felt something hit his back. He turned around but didn't see anyone so he shook it off and kept walking, until he felt something else hit his back. He turned around and saw nothing and, once again, kept moving. He got the feeling someone was following him so he quickly turned around. He stood in shock, at the sight in front of him. There she stood in her tight skinny jeans and varsity jacket, her blonde hair falling just around her breasts with grey gloves on her hands. Eloise McGregor.

 Eloise McGregor