Job Interview

Autors Message: If i am writing (y/n) it means your Name so the story is about you and Bruno. Enjoy reading! :)♡
-
You: so today's the big day huh?

Peyton, my best friend, came in. We graduadet school together.

Peyton: So? How's my girl feeling?

You: I'm buzzing! I honestly can't wait. I'm lucky I even got through to the interview stage.

Peyton: (y/n) your going to be just fine.

Oh yea and I forgott to mention the fact that since Peyton and I are broke graduates, we're living with her older sister, Georgia. Who might I add, is currently half way around the world on some modeling job. Yea she's a fashion model. One of her incredible Vogue Italia covers bought her this beautiful, modern house. Peyton and I headed to the closet to pick up something good to wear. It was full with so many expensive clothes that I've been wondering how she could afford so much clothes.

You: I'm totally gonna have a closet like this when I have my own job!

Peyton: That's totally gonna happen when we get our own apartment together in L.A!

You: Can you imagine? Us in L.A together?

Peyton: Absouloutly not. I litarlly think we'd be broke within a day.

You: Alright. What should I wear now?

Peyton: Pick anything you want. She has some gorgeous outfits!

Well that's true. So I didn't think twice and grabbed something sexy. And yes! Lucky that it fits perfectly and shows off my curves.

You: I'm going to rock this interview! Thanks Pey! If your sister calls, make sure to tell her how gratefull I am!

The Masarotto is the hotel where I'll be applying for the job today. It's also the most lucurious hotel in the South West of L.A owned by super rich illustrious man known as Bruno. No pressure.. Before I left the house I grabbed some breakfast and leave. Jay was my boyfriend so he was about to drive me to the hotel, but after  what he has done to me Peyton wasn't moody when she heard we are back together. I ran downstairs to the kitchen to check if she's moody with me.

You: He said he was sorry.. and bought me flowers..

Peyton: And that magically makes it all okay?!

You: Of course not. It's just he-

Peyton: Charms the panties off you?!

You: I guess you can say that. But it's my big day now, do we have to do this right now?

A sigh escaped Peytons mouth and we weren't fighting no more.
It took a half hour for Jay to arrive and now the door bell was ringing.

You: He's early!

Peyton: Do I need to go out there and kick him between his legs?

I know already that she's never gonna be good with him and he never with her. I can hear the hate in her voice.

You: Pey, no.

It took too long for him to wait until I open him the door, so he just came in and walked over to us.

Peyton: And who let you in?!

Jay: The door was open Peyton.

I noticed Peyton rolling with her eyes of the corner of my eye. It took not long to get Jays attention and he layed his eyes on me

Jay: Wow, you look incredible.

You: You think so?

Jay: Yes darling. Your gonna knock them out.