An awkward situation- Chapter 10

Hey guys! How was your christmas? hope you enjoy this little chapter, I wonder what is going to happen. Niall and Becca or Harry and Becca? Who knows?;) Just remember this is still part of the flashback thing thats going on:)

(4 days later)
*Becca's POV*
Sat on the sofa with a giant tub of ice cream I cried at stupid love story's on the film channel. These last few days have sucked. I never truely knew how much I loved having Harry by my side, for him to be mine. That was until now of course. There were tears stained on my cheeks, my eye make up probably smudged all over my cheeks but oh well, I didn't care. I just wanted Harry back. I almost forgot I was on tour with the biggest boyband in the world these last few days. That was until I had to perform last night. It was horrible, having to walk past Harry and see pure hatred in his eyes when he looked at me. That was the last thing I wanted. I don't blame him though, I hurt him and I will have to face the consiquences for that.

Hearing a knock on the door I yelled for the person to come in, not looking to see who it was. "Becca love?" I heard Louis say behind me. I could tell it was him by his voice. Turning to face him he had a worried look on his face. "We need your help." He paused as I gave him a confused look. "It's Harry." He finished his sentence as my eyes became wide.

"Lou I doubt I will be able to help. He hates me." I sighed feeling tears in my eyes for the billionth time these last 4 days. I sat back facing the TV once more as I heard Louis sigh behind me.

"He doesn't hate you..." He whispered, me quickly turning around.

"W-what?" I stuttered as Louis walked over to the sofa I was sat at. Sitting down next to me I sat up, crossed legged, giving him my full attention.

"He erm... got drunk a few nights ago and he came in to talk to me. He is just upset Becca. He wants to hate you but he says he can't because he...erm... really loves you." Louis stopped as a small smile snuck onto my face.

"He was drunk Louis." I sighed, reality snapping me out of my thoughts that Harry might actually want to talk to me again.

"And you know what they say about people being drunk. The truth slips out without them knowing. Becca he truely loves you and we need your help to make him realise that." Louis smiled as I shook my head.

"Lou I can't. If something happens I don't think I will be able to handle a broken heart for a second time." I took a deep breath choking back the tears. I was about to get up when Louis quickly blurted out something else. "What!?" I asked kinda pissed at Harry for being so stupid.

"He's been picking up girls at bars and bringing them back to er...yeah. Hes a mess." Louis sighed as I looked from my room and back to Louis again.

"Give me two minutes." I needed to try and help Harry. It was my fault all this was happening and it was my responsibility to sort him out.

**********
"Ready?" Louis asked as we reached the hotel door. Nodding he pushed the handle down and opened the door. I could instantly smell alcohol. Coughing slightly Liam walked around the corner of the wall with a smile.

"Thank god your here. He brought another one home." Liam sighed as Louis left my side leaving me to handle all this. Walking towards the bedroom I took a deep breath before swinging the door open. Instantly seeing Harry ontop of a bimbo looking girl. Coughing loudly didn't even work the slightest. They just carried on having a make out session.

"Harry!!" I yelled making him jump. Turning around slowly he gave me a smirk. "C-can I talk to you please?" I begged as Harry got off the girl and walked over to me. He was still fully clothed by the way. Walking out his room and into the living room we both sat on the sofa.

"What are you doing here?" he asked with a slight pissed tone to his voice.

"I needed to talk to you. Harry... Me and Niall. It meant nothing to me." I whispered as he looked at me with an 'are you kidding me' look.

"But it meant something to him didn't it. Becca I can't just forgive you and forget about this. I can't trust you and right now infact I kind of hate you." He sighed getting up and walking to the bedroom door. I had to say something to stop him.

"I love you Harry!" I yelled making him freeze on spot. " A-and I know you love me to." I said in a slightly quieter tone. it sure caught his attention though.

"I don't." he bluntly said before walking back into the bedroom he was previously in. I felt the tears coming when Louis and Liam walked into the room. Looking up at them I shook my head.

"I knew I shouldn't have done this."
I cried standing up and running out the hotel. Both of them calling my name as I left. My heart felt like it had just been broken into a million pieces.

*Harry's POV*
Sitting on the end of the bed I run my hand through my hair trying to keep back the tears. Feeling breathing on my kneck I turned around to see this girl. I don't even know her name. Yes she was pretty and yes she was adventurous but she will never be her. She will never be the girl I fell in love with. She will never be Becca. Pushing her off of me I looked at playful eyes. "What's wrong Hazza?" She slurred as I hovered over her.

"Nothing." I half smiled still with Becca stuck in my head. Reaching down I placed a kiss on this random girls lips, she kissed back rather sloppily making me stop completely. "You err... need to go." I sighed as she nodded and stumbled out the room. Once she was gone Louis stormed into my room.

"Have a nice shag did you!?" He yelled, me being taken back by his anger.

"Loui-"

"No don't even say anything coz I don't care. I have no fucking idea what the hell is going on with you and why you seem to think it's ok to shag a random girl for no reason but I bloody sick of it. You have a good, kind girl who loves you right under your nose and you just flicked her off like she was a piece of dirt. What the hell could she possibly do to make you hate her so much!" I finished his little speech as I clenched my fists.

"Why don't you ask Niall. Considering he was her secret love affair." I bluntly said as Louis' jaw dropped.

"W-what...." He still had shock in his eyes the whole time I told him everything that happened. The one thing that was wrong about Louis' speech is that I don't hate her, infact it's the complete opposite.

Omg there is some arguments going on here! Please don't kill me I promise this whole thing will be over soon, or will it? Hmm you will just have to keep reading won't you;)