Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning feeling better. I felt an arm around me. who is this? I asked myself. I turned around to see Dylan. Everything that happened last night came flowing back. "Hey there gorgeous" I heard. I smiled to myself. "Hey" I said lightly. he leaned in and pecked my lips. I smiled at him. honestly I could get used to that. "did you sleep good?" he asked me. "the best I ever have" I replied. it's true I haven't slept like that since...Well never! "that's good so did I" he said. I looked at him. he was absolutely gorgeous. sexy. just perfect. I looked down at my wrist Nd shook my head. that's when it happened. one thing I have always wanted to happen. Dylan leaned down and kisses every single last scar and cut on my wrist. I felt a tear to down my face. He wiped it away and said "baby promise me you won't do this anymore." I thought about it. I knew it would be sooo hard and honestly I didn't know if I could do it. "please I'll help you through this" he begged. "okay." i said. I really hope I could keep this promise but I knew it would be hard. I couldn't help but to smile at the fact that he actually cared about me. That's when my mind took over. He doesn't care about you. You thought Alex cared about you and you saw what he did. Your nothing. Never will be anything to anyone. Just give up. A tear fell down my face. My mind is haunting me, and I'm letting it. I got up slowly and ran downstairs. I heard footsteps following me. I knew it was Dylan I didn't know what to do. weather to believe him. or get over the fact that he's just going to use me. I tried to stay away from him. "babe what's wrong?" I looked at him "don't call me babe" I replied. "I know what your doing your just going to use me. you only want me to hurt me. just leave me alone!" he frowned and I could tell I hurt his feelings but he just wants to hurt me. "Why do you think that?" He asked. "Because I'm nothing and never will be. You can't care about nothing!" I replied while starting to cry. He walked up to me and hugged me. I just cried in his arms. "I want to help you get through this. I want you to know that your everything to someone. And that someone is me. Stop letting your mind take over your world. I'm always gonna be here and I would never make you do anything you didn't want to do okay?!?" He said. I cried even harder. Should I believe him? Should I see where this goes? What do I do? I want to believe him. I want to have someone love me. But how could anyone love...me..? He leaned in and kissed my forehead and smiled slightly. I hope this last forever.

••soo how you guys like it so far? Is it good or nah? Should I stop and make another one? Comment some ideas and tell me what you think should happen next. ❤ You guys are amazing c:••