Say "I Love You"

Just wanted to say that this is going to be my child in that omg my first story kind of way. Enjoy oh! And there is really a prince out there named Sebastien, no kiding, look it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ <3

Present Time

Sitting in a strangers bed at 11am was not part of my plan when I said I was going to London. I chug down some ice water and pull my long, wavy, dark hair into a pony tail. Might as well get dressed and leave before I can find out who's house I'm in. I pull on my fitted strapless black dress and matching pumps. Why do I dress like a hooker whenever I go to a club?!

"You're even cute with bed head." A male, not much older than myself, enters the large white and gold room wearing some type of formal garb. "Who are you and where the heck am I? Do I need to scream rape or something." He chuckles while I keep a straight face. "No need." His accent is nice and its not british. "I'm Prince Sebastien and you're in one of the guest wings of my family's London vacation house." A prince! Why am I hooked on that one word? "You're joking right. You're not really a prince." "I don't joke about my title. Though I'm last of my siblings I take pride in my title." "Ok." I take a deep breath and sigh. "So how did I get here?" "You don't remember?" "Nope." He laughs. "I'll tell you on the way to brunch." Wow, brunch.

24 HOURS AGO

"Please remember to practice. The better you all become the easier it'll be to deal with this strenuous sport." The ballet convention instructor is as bitchy as a mule can get. Yes, bitchy and stubborn and with a poor english accent. American english accent. "Go home early." The troup separates, going their own ways, myself included. I grab my backpack and head out of the studio in the urban city of London. Walking around in a leotard with a tutu and leggings is nothing to me, I do it back home. It makes random practice sessions easier, especially when all I'm doing is walking. I could be doing en pointe spins and leaps.

I grab a White Chocolate Macadamien Nut Luna bar from the white backpack decorated with blue pink and yellow stars then place in my lap. The train ride has become the norm for me, especially since I've done it for weeks now. I came to London at the end of May after finishing my exams. It's now June 24th, thirteen days after my birthday, the 11th.

"Mina! Let's go to a club tonight, it'll be fun. Plus there'll be hot male models." My name is Carmina, Mina for short. The person talking to me is Elizabeth, a ballerina from France. She's a real cool person to hang around but i'd never dance on the same stage as her. She's been dancing since she was in the womb. Her mother planned out her entire life, the only part that wasn't planned was being put on a waiting list for the NYC Ballet Company. "Why not, it'll give me a chance to wear some slutty clothes." The only things I packed for the trip were my ballet clothes and regular, everyday, clothes. Everything else was left to my best buds Seth and Alice...sex crazed people.

Hours later, around six in the evening, I'm preparing for my first night out in London. Back in the states my first night out was exciting. I was seventeen and at a masquerade where I had my first kiss, yum! But damn, I can't stand the guy now. Forget him! I slip on the lingerie my buds packed for me...which happened to all be new crap from Victorias Secret. I spritz my glistening body with glitter and perfume. After slipping on a tight little black dress I finish getting ready and meet the rest of the crew in the lobby of the hotel, an old castle. "Sexy beast!" "Id so do you if I wasn't gay!" "You guys are insane."

At the club we party. Party hard to be exact. Shots here, guys buying us round after round...no wonder I can barely remember anything.

Present Time

"One of the guards found you laying on the sidewalk around four. They called the house, I answered, and bam, here you are." I listened to his story but I was more focused on his lanky but muscular body, dirty blonde hair, and sparkling eyes. Ah! "My parents aren't home so you can take your time eating." "Thanks, you really didn't have to do all this." "Its my pleasure." He winked at me! I think I'm going to die before I leave this place! "I didn't catch your name." "Oh, it's Carmina." "Pretty." Awkward silence. "Sooo... how much longer till we reach where we're supposed to be going?" "Not much." Really! We've been walking forever! "How old are you?" "Twenty one." AND A SEXY VOICE! I'VE OFFICIALLY DIED!

We ate brunch in silence. It was nice, even though it was awkward. I went to the hotel and that's where I am now, laying on the ultra plush memory foam bed with down comforter and pillows. A girls dream. Sigh. I turn on the 40" flat screen tv and channel surf in my Pink lounge clothes, courtesy of moi! Take that Seth and Alice! I stop on a CNN style channel while I examine my toes, they need a nice pedicure. "An American girl has stolen the heart of a prince." Another cinderella story I presume. "Prince Sebastien has rarely been seen with girls and having one spotted leaving the royal vacation house might be a good sign." Sebastien? I look up at the tv screen and plastered on there is a picture of me from the side hopping into a taxi. Crap! This cannot be happening! I don't wanna be a Kate or that waitress chick who was a serious cinderella!!! A knock on the door startles me. "It's us!" Elizabeth, Damien, and Rhys. Rhys is a very talented girl from Romania thank you very much. I open the door and fall into the grasp of the most awesome dancers here at the convention. "What the heck happened?" "I don't know!" "Lemme guess. You got drunk, ran off, and woke up in the bed of a hot young prince?" "Yes! I don't know! Ugh, this is so confusing!" "Imagine what he's going through. And don't get me started on his parents, I'm scared for you." "I'm dead. That's it, I'm done for. No more career, no more life..." "Snap out of it!" "Look, there's one more session left of the convention and then we all go home. If you can survive until Monday evening when we all leave you'll be fine. Just stay in your room until time to go to the studio." Rhys is a genious.

I stayed in my room and finally today came, Monday. On the way to the studio I had to dodge a few suspicious cameras but I got lucky. When I get to the studio, all eyes are on me. Gosh I hate this! "Slut." "Whore." "She's definitelt in it for the money." "She just wants to be popular." The insults go on and on. I try to dance my best but there are too many jealous and vain girls, even a few guys drop me on purpose. Luckily, today is short. I grab my bag and hurry to the airport. "Carmina Knox." Crud. "Good luck." Rhys and the others hold up pleading prayer hands as I'm guided away by fierce looking guys in black suits and dark sunglasses. "Don't look at the cameras. Keep your head down. Smile. Hold back the tears." This is messed up! What's going to happen to me!!!