03-School Work

Page's pov

As it was settled, after classes me and the girls went to Lily's place to do our history work.

We arrive at the house and I confece that I was scared with how big it was. Lily gave us a small tour of the place. The first floor was with the basic things such as the kitchen, living room, dining room, etc. The second floor is with the room so we go to Lily's, there she explains that the third floor is simply for the Alpha. I haven't seen him yet, actually apart from the kids at school or Dave and Mary's family I haven't met anyone from the pack,not that I wanted though, I am good like this.

By 6pm we are done with our work, therefore we decided to go make something to eat, we had like a earlier dinner and then we are leaving, at least me and Alice are.

We are packing our things when I smell the most amazing sent ever, it is mint mixed up with chocolate. The sent gets stronger and stronger, and my wolf Aly starts to say a lot of things that I can't even figure out what they mean.

Suddenly three good looking guys enter the house.

'Mate' is the only thing that Aly says.

He growls "mine" with those words I leave the house running. As I arrive outside I shift and let my wolf take control.

I don't want a mate, I have already seen what it does to people, it drives them insane and they become weak. I am not gonna be with some stranger that I don't even want in my life just because the moon goodness set us together.

I don't need him. 'yes we do' Aly shouts. I block her out and continue running until I arrive home.

I lock myself up in my room and can't even sleep thinking in what am I going to do, until now the best option I came with is to reject him.

Nathan's pov

I was going back to the pack house after having to deal with some rouges that have been passing out territory, when I smelt an intoxicated but sweet sent of vanilla.

The sent got stronger when I entered the house and that could only mean one thing, my mate was over there. I put a foot on the living room when I say her and the only thing I could come up with was a loud growl "MINE" I said it for everybody to know that she is just mine.

For my surprise she gets her things and start to run of the house, who she thinks she is to run away from me? She should be here learning her duties as a luna.

What am I thinking? she is a fucking child, I don't need here to run my pack, I don't need anyone, I've never needed anyone.

Everyone in the living room was staring at me, I just give them a loud growl and lock myself on my bedroom, I can't even focus on my work with all of this going on.

I just can think about her, and my wolf Tay is giving a hell of headache insulting me and saying that I should have been gentle with her, and should have run after her.

I should just reject her and move on from this, it will be the best for both of us.

I don't remember falling asleep but somehow I did.

--------Next day-------

Alpha what are we doing today?" James, my third in comand and after me the best warrior asked.

"You are free to take a day off, I am going to my mates house. "

"Hm, do you think that is a good idea? I am not really sure she wants to talk to you." how dares he? She will obey me like anybody else, and I am going to take her to live in my house.

"I am her Alpha she will obey me and that's final. "I say leaving the room before I do anything to him.

I thought a lot about what I am going to do about this all situation, and I am not going to reject her, since I don't want to suffer the pain of going to an all rejection thing.

Although all of this I am going to make her obey me, I am her Alpha after all, and not just a random one, actually I am in command of all packs from the North region.

I walk to my car and leave to my little mate's house. You may me asking yourselves how I know where she lives, the thing is I asked one of my pack members to find everything which is to know about her, and there it is.

Her name is Paige Sandford, she comes from the Red Path Pack, she is the last beta daughter, her mother is dead and currently she lives with her father. Surprisly that is all to know about my mate.

'That isn't even a bit' my wolf speaks in her defence. I just roll my eyes and shout out the mind link.

I arrive to her house and now a man who I presume is her father opens the door.

"Hello sir" I speak.

"Hello, how can I help you? " he asks.

" I am here to talk about your daughter" I say and he looks ate me with a confused expression "Sorry I forgot to introduce myself, I am Nathan Hall, Alpha of the Richmoon pack"

"Come in, Alpha. Is everything okay with her? " he asks concerned.

" I belive it is, the thing I am here to discuss is a bit more sensitive"i say trying to be careful with my own words.

"So what is it?" He asks and then the door was opened and a sweet voice said "Dad, I am home"

She appears in the living room where we are sitting.

"What the fuck is he doing here? " she yells

" Honey, is here to talk about you and be respectful he is our Alpha" Her mouth opens and closes in surprise, how I wish I could kiss her right now. What the fuck am I thinking.

"So what do you want, Alpha? " she speaks and her words are full of sarcasm.

"I just come here to take you to your new house"

"What???? " both of them Scream in shock.

" you know you're my mate, right? "I asked her

"yeah" she answered sadly. I didn't like it either, but she was mine.

"Just pack your things you're moving tomorrow "I said and leave their house.

My work here was done therefore I left letting it real clear that I would come back tomorrow.

As promised after my little mate's classes I went to her house to pick her up.

--------------------------------
So do you like that I do some more of Nathan's point of view?
Did you enjoy it?
Vote and comment
Love you guys 😘