Thomas Drive:

This chapter is gonna be from Seth's point of view. It's gonna be short but it's his conflicting feelings that he has. Thanks for reading and enjoy guys.

"So you and Cam... How did you guys get along the night of the party?" Alex was a curious person.

If there was anything you ever wanted to know. Your best bet would be Alex.

"It was great." I turned to look at Lucas.
"She's very open." That's what I had picked up. I admired it.

"Yea she... its like that's the only way she can ever get a point across. She has to wear her heart on her sleeve." Lucas' phones vibrated to alert him someone had messaged him.

"Who is it?" I was curious. I had hoped it was Cam.

"Cam, she's asking to see me sometime today." He began typing furiously.

"Why don't you tell her to come here spend some time with everyone. We all liked her." Alex interrupted him.

"Well yea I mean I can. If that's okay with you Seth?" They all turned there gazes to me.

"Okay Seth stay cool." I inwardly groaned to myself.

"Yea that's fine with me." I did great.

"Let me FaceTime her real quick." His phone started to ring. It's a ringer we all knew. But some how this time it seemed to drag.

Why was she taking forever?

Luke moved to where I was. Head of the table.

Master of his empire. And everybody crowded us to see this girl.

A man answered, not just any man her brother in law.

"Hey Jimmy where's Cam?" The silence seemed to drag on but I think it was just me who thought so.

"Hey Luke, hold on." The man lifted himself from where he was.

The screen was rotated.

There she was as beautiful as the first time I saw her. As beautiful as she was the night of my party. I was mesmerized by her.

Her navy blue and pinstriped top and navy blue spanks weren't the only thing that caught my eye.

As the phone moved closer and she came more into view. I saw three beautiful little girls sitting in the sand with her.

The youngest looking as young as 7 months sat in between her legs.

She looked up and caught the eye of the phone.

And her head bobbed with the gesture being what's up.

Her brother in laws voice came into the phone.
"It's your friend Luke." He simply said.

Soon the phone was being switched and it rotated. There was her beautiful face and big dark brown eyes facing us.

"Hey darling." Luke began and her face spread out into such a warm smile.

"Hey handsome what's up?" She returned the simple gesture.

As time passed and I got older I began to realize that it's the small things that make you want a woman. A companion in life. Someone to make a family with.

And the first time I saw Camilla unfortunately it was more physical than anything. That's why I kissed her that night.

Non- existent God forbid she ever finds out.

But the small things changed my view the way she held my hand and poured her heart out. The way she is with her brother in law. You see a bond there that I want.

That kind of joking around makes me always want to make her laugh. The kids makes me want to make her the mother of my children.

Am I crazy? Am I losing my mind. She's about 15 years younger than me. Her whole life ahead of her. Would she marry an older guy and become a mother that quickly?

Of course not. She's not even from here. Why am I having these thoughts? And if there is a God why does he have such a twisted sense of humor?

This girl who Is captivating my life and taking hostage my dreams. Just so happens to seem impossible to me.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts. Seems there has been quit a back and forth conversation with the group and Camilla.

"Damn is that the baby?" Lucas seems genuinely surprised.

"Yea 9 months already. When was the last time you saw her, I can't remember?" She gazes to the water. As if it will jog her memory.

"When I was down there for Easter in April." He interjects.

"God she was a 2 month old than." She looks down at the baby between her legs and the baby gives her the attention back.

They exchange smiles and than Camilla places a kiss at the top of her head.

And there it is again a small gesture that makes me stop in my tracks and my mind begins to wander.

I can see her kissing my child at the top of it's head.

"So are you gonna come see us?" Mila is up to something. Alex too.

"I guess where you guys at?" She is hesitant I can tell. Is it because she hasn't heard me physically open my mouth and tell her to come?

"Were on the side of Thomas Drive. I'll send you the address." Alex says.

Is this her way of getting her number. Of becoming her friend? What would my friends think of these growing feelings?

My father? My sister? Her father? Does she have a father? Than I'm remembered how young she is. How much distance is actually between us. Why does this have to be unfair?

Than a shine caught my eye but not the one on her right wrist. A glare from her neck. That cross again.

Could we be more opposite? While I lose myself with my sorrows with a glass of Jack Daniels and my old friend Frank Sinatra. She told me her thing is Tequila with a man named Vicente Fernandez.

What to do, what to do? It seems I have waited 43 years for a woman like this and here she comes with so many barriers.

She meets the screen with those eyes and throws this beautiful smile. Those eyes can do damage. As when I first met her. I can't let her go. But what if I don't have to?

But what if I could change her mind? Make her stay. Would she want to?

How do I propose giving me a chance and wasting away to a man who works 70 hours a week? There has to be a way.

I know I'll find a way. I find my voice and my courage and finally make myself known.

"I'll meet you on the side of Thomas Drive."