The Woods (A Zouis Talik Fan Fiction)

•Zayn's pov•

Nobody ever comes here.

God fucking forbid that my parents just had to enslave me here in this stupid house.

My parents wanted me to keep watch over our family's house in a part of England I don't really remember the name of but im in it and I hate it. I go to a University 2 hours away from here and I also hate that. I have no friends, horrible wifi, and the only food that I eat is shrimp ramen. I hate all of that.

And whats best of all is that this house is in the woods. Like who ever comes in the woods??? No one. Only hunters and shit but not like a real person that I know....coming to visit....

I asked my parents if I could live in an apartment about 30 minutes away but of course they said no. My family is vERY superstitious about this house and I really dont know why. There is nothing special about it. I meanive only been here 3 months, but nothing out of the blue amazing happens.

I guess the just want me to wait and find out....

----------

WOW ok im going to get serious in this fanfic thing bc I have nothing else to do and this seems like fun.

PlEASE COMMENT I WILL LOVE YOU

PLEASE VOTE when I get more chapters up of course

AND IF YOU WANT FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM (@hellaradhellafab) AND TWITTER (@louistxgram) AND TUMBLR (thesoundofthesloths.tumblr.com)

and if you want a Marcel imagine maybe go go check it out and comment ???

I will update right now and make all my chapters long as possible a

ok bye ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡