romeo and juliet

I'm sara. And I'm in love with my best friends older brother.

I was 13 when i first seen him. He was so perfect. He was 15. He had bright blue eyes and dark brown curly hair. A six pack and cheek bones so sharp and perfect  you cut cut your self with them. He was 6 foot 1. Very athletic.

Ill never for get the first time i laid my eyes on him. I was standing out side my friends house waiting for her to come out side so we could hang out at the park near by. All of a sudden the fron door opened i thought it was her. But it wasn't. This tall beautiful creature sent from god him self started walking towards me. My knees almost gave out when her flicked the curly locks out of his face and the sun shined perfectly on his eyes and he was walking up to me. He stopped in front of me and stared for a good 30 seconds. Then all of a sudden both his hands get place on my shoulders and his beautiful deep voice that almost made me met like chocolate on a hot summer day rang through my ears as he said "you have THE most beautiful eyes i have ever seen in my life" i started to blush. "Thank you" i said trying not to choke on my own words. " well hi I'm jay, Ally's older brother. Its a pleasure to meet you." he shook my hand. Witch was awkward but also at the same time i swair i felt a spark. We looked into each others eyes . then all of a sudden ally walked out of the house slamming the door making us break our gaze. "Okay jay you can go back in side." ally said sounding quite annoyed. "No mom just texted me saying she doesn't want you to go to the park by your selves so shes making me come with . i got super excited after i heard him say that.

We hung out all day. They were walking me home. I felt that ne and him had a connection that was soon ruined. " i have a girl friend " i felt like crying. I turned away and walked in side my house.