Memory

(C/n) = Crushes name.

"(Y/n)... it's time to get up." You slowly opened your eyes to see your mother looking down at you, a smile upon her lips. You smiled back at her, sitting up as you rubbed your eyes. "Mom, what time is it..?" You ask, still tired from your slumber.
Your mother stood up, "It's time for your first day of preschool." She said gently, smiling once more. Your eyes instantly brightened as you jumped up, quickly getting dressed.

Your mother chuckled at your behavior, she knew that you were very excited to start school, but, she also worried. She felt like something would go wrong while she was away. Your mother brushed off those thoughts, thinking she was just paranoid. After all, her only child would be off to school without her mother, all parents must feel like this.

"Mom! What do you think of this?" You said, twirling around in a pastel purple dress. Your mother smiled brightly, bending down to your height. "It's perfect!" She said, "Now it's time to brush your teeth!" You looked at your mom in horror. "But I don't wanna!" You whined. "Oh but you have to." Your mother chuckled. "No!" You yelled, laughing as you ran away from your mother. She just grinned and ran after you.

>-~•~-<

You stared at the classroom filled with students with fear. Your mother looked down at you and smiled. "Go on." She said, giving you a little push. You looked back at your mother put she was already walking away, waving. You sighed and decided to make some friends. You saw this boy with dark black hair, almost as dark as the midnight sky, and he had deep blue eyes which reminded you of the sea.

You walked up to him and introduced yourself. The boy stared at you with wide-eyes, too stunned to do anything. He slowly said hello and continued to stare at you. You smiled back, "My name is (Y/n) (L/n), it's nice to meet you! I hope we can be the best of friends." You said, putting your hand out to shake hands with him. He stared at your hand and slowly took it. "I'm Ichijo Kurowa.. it's nice to meet you, (L/n)-san.."

The moment Ichijo took your hand, he claimed you as his.

>-~•~-<
As weeks went by, Ichijo and you became great friends. Sure, he was a little weird but you didn't care.
"(Y/n)-san." (C/n) called your name. You smiled at him and walked towards the boy. "Hello!" You said as you stood in front of him. "U-uh.. (Y/n)-san.. I l-like you.." You stared at (C/n) in shock and blushed, twiddling your thumbs. "I-i.. I like you too.." You blushed and covered your face as you said that. (C/n) smiled but his expression suddenly turned into pain.

You looked confused as (C/n) slowly turned around. You gasped in shock as Ichijo stood there, scissors in hand, as he stabbed (C/n) repeatedly. You screamed out of horror as you caught the teachers attention. She quickly ran to Ichijo and tried to stop him, but he stabbed her in the heart. Ichijo quickly killed everyone in the room, except for a boy and you.

You stood there in shock. How could he do this..?

>-~•~-<

You told your parents what happened, but they told you to stop lying. Eventually, you stopped trying to convince them, because who would believe that a 5 year old boy could kill an entire class..? But soon, the newspaper came in and proved your parents wrong.

The police investigated everything, but couldn't find a trace. They only had one suspect, the little boy who Ichijo kept alive. Ichijo put all of the evidence onto him, you don't know how but Ichijo actually did it.. how can a 5 year old boy be that smart..?

After hearing the news, your parents quickly enrolled you to a different school. You tried to forget the horrors that happened at your old school and after years of trying to forget, you eventually did. A car crash. A fucking car crash.. You hit your head and lost some of your memories, causing you to have terrible headaches when you hear loud noises. You wish you could take it all back..

>-~•~-<
You woke up with a gasp, looking around finding unusual surroundings. Knives, chains, whips, tools..?! What the hell is Ichijo doing.?! You got up and ran, but eventually fell. You looked, seeing what was keeping you from running. A large chain grasped your foot in a tight grip, as the chain was bounded to the wall. 'Dammit.. I need to find a way to escape..' You looked up and found a table with scattered tools. You quickly tried to reach for a screwdriver, and got it, barely... Acting fast, you quickly tried to unscrew the chain from your foot before Ichijo came.
You gasped with surprise as the chain came loose, you were free! You quickly ran to the basement door, flinging it open. You sprinted to the front doors, but they were still locked. "Fuck!" you whispered, but remembered that there was a backdoor! You ran around the house, trying to find the damned door! As you were quietly sprinting through the house, you tripped, scraping your knee in the process. Determined, you quickly tried to stand up, but a strong force stepped on your leg.

You screamed in pain as your headache grew. You looked at your assailant. Ichijo looked at you with a crazed grin, putting more pressure onto your leg. You screamed louder as you heard a 'snap'. Ichijo quickly pinned you to the ground and covered your mouth, trying not to attract any attention from the neighbors. You cried silently as Ichijo dragged you to the basement once more. He flung you against the basement wall, causing you to hit your head, making your vision go blurry.

Ichijo, walking slowly to the table full of tools, grabbed a knife and walked towards you. Eyes widening, you quickly dodged the knife he swung at you, and grabbed the screwdriver you had used earlier, stabbing his ankle. Ichijo grunted in pain as he fell to his knees, stabbing your stomach in the process. You cried out in pain, but quickly sucked it up and removed the knife, straddling Ichijo. You aimed the knife to his heart and swung.

But Ichijo wouldn't go down that easily.

>-~•~-<

1092 words.