Chapter 4: Welcome to Sabertooth...

"And...We're here!" Sting said happily pointing at the huge guild hall. (Y/n)'s eyes sparkled. "Thats a really big house!" she said. Sting didn't bother correcting her. They walked in.

"I'm back!" yelled Sting. A boy with black hair and crimson eyes approached them.

"Hey Sting, Lector. It was pretty boring here without you..." he said. He then took a look at (Y/n). "Who's this?" he asked. (Y/n) didn't know what to do, so she pulled her hood over her head.

"That's (Y/n)" Lector said flying up to her and pulling the hood down. "She wants to join the guild".

"Ah....hi" (Y/n) greeted softly.

Rogue stretches his arm out. "Hi, I'm Rogue Cheney, a shadow dragon slayer" He said giving her a shy smile. (Y/n) stared at his hand a little confused.

"Shake his hand" Sting suddenly whispered in her ear. She made a small "oh" in response and shook his hand. "I'm (Y/n), a water dragon slayer". Rogue nodded "Cool".

...

"I sense the presence of an unknown somebody lurking our guild hall!" Someone yelled.
Everyone jerked around to see the terrifying guild master, Jiemma. He started to look around. He then spotted (Y/n).
"YOU! Why is a young girl here?!" He screamed. "She is here to join our guild." Sting said firmly.

"Alright. What is your name?! Hm?!" Jiemma hollowed.

"Uh...My name is (Y/n)"

...

"You don't have a last name for me to address you by?" Jiemma says.

...

"Sir, you didn't let her finish, her last name is...." Sting started. He looked around a little. He then looked at (y/n)'s necklace. His eyes widened a little. "Atwater. (Y/n) Atwater." Sting says.

"Very well, (Y/n) Atwater. What magic do you use?!" Jiemma yelled.

"I-I use water dragon slaying magic combined with stretch magic" (Y/n) stuttered. Jiemma put his hand to his chin.

"How interesting... Show us an example" Jiemma ordered. (Not yelling this time). (Y/n) nods.

"Sting, touch....punch me" She asked him. Sting nodded. His fist lit up and he punched her. Well, went through herald fell to the ground soaking wet. Jiemma looked at her a little weirded out.

"Alright then....What about her stretch magic?" He asked wanting to see more. (Y/n)'s arm turned into weed and stretched and picked up Rogue.

"You didn't ask for my approval for this!!!" He yelled as she swung him around a little. She then dropped him on the ground, with him smoking wet.

"She must be nervous...the water is c-cold!" Sting said trembling a little.

"D-Dude...where did you find her?" Rogue asked trembling as well.

"I-In a l-lake....w-why?" Sting answered.

"N-no reason...no r-reason..."

Later...

(Y/n) excitedly runs up to Sting. "I got in!" She says happily. Sting smiles.

"Really?" He asks.

"Yeah! After I showed Master Jiemma a little more of my moves, he let me in!" (Y/n) answers. She shows him her guild mark, which was on her right shoulder, like Sting's. It was baby blue.

"That's great! Wait, are you okay though? I told you not to use your magic to much or else you could get hurt!" Sting asked worriedly.

"Well, I feel pretty light headed, but that's ok!" She said smiling.

"That's not ok! You need rest!" Sting says.

"No, I'm fine Sting, alright? (Y/n) still smiling.

"Fine, but if you ever get hurt because of your magic, then I'll fart on you, got it?" Sting says a small smirk growing on him.

"Fine, but we all know it's not going to happen" (y/n) says.