What's wrong?

I awoke in a comfortable position. My head felt like it was surrounded by light, fluffy clouds and my body was draped in warm, velvety duvet. I opened my eyes slightly, to see three people sat around the edge of my bed. As my head cleared, I started to hear a regular beeping noise and talking.

"So, do you want to get food now, or..." That was Joven's voice.

"Well, I reckon we should wait until she wakes up before we leave." That was obviously Flitz.

"Yeah," And Wes. "I think we should wait." I opened my eyes, and saw that I was sat in a white room. I hate hospitals, because everything is white - do they think white is a calming colour or something? Well, its really not, it kind of freaks me out when there is too much white. 

"Mari?!" I heard. "Are you finally up?" 

"Yep," I said. I looked around and saw 6 other patients lying asleep. Was this the "pretty much dead people" ward or something. They were all ladies who looked to be about 70. One of them was awake. She had grey hair and was reading the newspaper. She looked at me and said hello. I smiled back at her. Some people are so friendly.

"So can we get lunch now?" Flitz asked, making me laugh.

Suddenly, I remembered why I was in a hospital. I made Sohinki crash his car! 

"Wait, what's up with Sohinki?" I asked.

"Oh, he's alright. He's broken his arm, but other than that he's fine," I was so happy that he was alright, I couldn't live without my best friend. I soon realised that my leg was my main source of pain, so I'd probably sprained it. 

Anthony, Ian, Lasercorn and Sohinki walked through into the ward. They all looked really happy to see me. Sohinki's arm was strapped up, but he hugged me one handed. His hair was all messy, and he looked kinda cute.... 

Hi guys, I'm back this week! Hope you're enjoying this so far. I'm literally writing this at 00:30 - WTF! Thx for reading! :-)