Penguins of Madagascar x reader pt1?

(c/n) stands for country name
(p/t) for penguin type, example, emperor penguin etc
(y/n) is for your name

The hot and uncomfortable air of the wood box you were in made you more nervous than you where before, and why? Well, you are being transferred to a new zoo today, since your old one, in (c/n), failed on getting enough money to keep themselves and the animals that lived there, ans that includes you, an young adult female (p/t).
'i must have arrived' you thought soon as you noticed that your box stopped shaking, after what looked like hours, you felt your box being lifted, making you lost your balance inside we box, and in less time than you expected, your box was put on the ground and open, you looked up and saw a female, with a bored looking expression, she wrapped her hands around your figure and put you on what looked like to be your new habitat.
-"here, your new home girl" she said at you before quickly leaving the habitat.
You scanned your new habitat, and noticed four penguins jumping out of an hole in the middle of the habitat, wich
apparently was hidden by a bow with some fish leftovers.
-"Who are you? What's your name? Why are you here?" one of them asked, he was kinda short, but has an slightly angry looking, these kind of things usually would not have bothered you much, but since you are new here, you are more confused than scared now.
-"Wait Skipper, I don't think they mean any harm" the shortest and chubby one said with an innocent tone.
-"I think it's an 'she' to be honest" the tallest of them all mumbles before the one that apparently is called 'skipper' yelled again.
-"I don't care, i still want answers!" He finished the sentence glaring at you. -"So?" he asks, in a more calm tone this time.
You clear your throat awkwardly -"uhm...My name is (y/n), nice to meet you all?" you said shyly, almost inaudible.

'Well,that's gonna be interesting' you thought.