Chapter 3: The deputy arrives [Part 1]

After the funeral, everyone was shaken by the atmosphere, most guardians gave their condolences and left once they had done so. A few stayed like Asari, G and Knuckles, he was the priest so he had to stay and finish the ceremony.

After a couple weeks have past, many were back to normal, lots of fights erupted and many fun times with Tsuna. Giotto was sitting in his office, in his office and his room he now had a giant crib with many toys and accessories on it, this is were Tsuna would spend most of his time, As to stay nearby Giotto at all times.

"Urg, why can't these French people get it? We don't want an alliance from drug dealers" Giotto said in a angry and frustrated tone.

A few minutes later Giotto had called Alaude into his office, to pass the time and wait for him, he stopped his work for today and played with Tsuna in his big hand carved crib.

"Yes Primo?" Alaude said as he entered to room, an aloofness lingered on him as he stood in the room.

"Oh, yes! Alaude, I have a mission for you" Giotto said with a smile, "I want you to go and find out about the French mafia family that wanted to make and alliance with us, my intuition tells me that they are selling dangerous drugs and guns in the black market" Giotto said in a low voice and with a very serious aura around him.

"Okay, I will leave by noon then" Alaude said as he left the office.

"I really hope it'll be okay, right my little tuna-fish?" Giotto said in a happy manner as he walked over and picked up a lazily awakening Tsuna. "Yep, and if my intuition doesn't fail me, he might bring back us a present!" Giotto laughed as he played with Tsuna's cheeks.

~one week later~

"I'm back" Alaude said as he walked into Giotto's office.

"Welcome back Ala-gahh!", Giotto looked at Alaude holding a child like a sack of potatoes at his side. "Wh-what's with the child Alaude!?" Giotto yelled as he stood up from his seat.

"My deputy" Alaude answered monotonously.

"How old is he anyway!?" Giotto said as he walked over to Alaude.

"He's 4" Alaude answered as he set down the kid on his feet.

As Giotto scrutinized the child, he saw his raven hair and very Japanese features, "Alaude. Explain" was all Giotto said as he looked at his cloud guardian with a glare.

~flashback~

As Alaude was got out of his carriage from Italy he entered the small house that Giotto had planned for his stay.

"I'm home.." Alaude whispered to himself as he unpacked his bags. He quickly went to investigate the French family that was supposedly involved in the black market, he read over the notes that he'd taken when G gave his the rest of the information about the family.

"Roses de la mort... Roses of death" Alaude said to himself as he left the small home and left to the streets and back alleyways. As he came along many thugs and gangs, he finally caught a lackey of the mafia family.

"Who's you boss?" Alaude asked coldly as he had the Mafioso against the wall with his hands cuffed.

"Comme je dis mêlée italienne comme vous!" The man said

'Like I'd tell Italian scum like you?', "tell me, or I'll arrest you" Alaude said, pushing the thug harder into the wall.

"Gahh! Il est Ester! Ester de mou!" The man shouted as Alaude could feel him shacking,