Morning Sex with Baekhyun

Your boyfriend, Baekhyun, woke you up with kisses all over. He started with your thighs and made his way up to your lips where you finally woke up.

"Good morning jagiya." He said with a grin. His hair was messy and his voice was still groggy. You loved seeing him like this. He was a lot sexier to you this way, not that he wasn't always sexy.

"Morning." You replied. You noticed something, something that was touching you. Like something was sitting on your thigh. You were pretty sure what it was.

"Baek?"

"Hm?"

"Um, is there something you need me to take care of?"

He had a confused look on his face unsure of what you meant at first, but after a moment he realized what you were talking about.

"Uh, haha. Um.." He stuttered and couldn't stop blushing.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you Baek." You switched positions with Baekhyun so that you were on top of him.

You've never been the dominant one when it came to sex, but you were excited to try it.

You started with sucking and biting on his ear. Baek loves when you do that and it turns him on instantly.

Your lips found their way to his neck. You nipped at the skin and began to suck on it slowly.

"Jagi," he whispered. You ignored him and continued to suck until their was a dark purple mark.

You decided to speed things up and just satisfy him. You slipped off your panties and his boxers.

He gripped your thighs and slowly entered you. You moved yourself up and down and quickened the pace making Baekhyun moan louder and louder the faster you went.

Your back arched and you practically clawed Baekhyun's chest.

Baekhyun's hips pushed forward and he finally released himself inside of you.

Moments later you let out a gasp and fell on top of Baek.

You could hear his heart beating faster than ever. His chest raised up and down quickly and his breathing was harsh.

"Wow." Was all he could say. You giggled to yourself and kissed his cheek.

"I think you should be on top more often." He admitted, brushing a strand of hair out of your face.

"I think so too."

He kissed your nose and you both eventually fell back asleep. It was hours before either of you actually got up.