2

"I think someone is trying to kill me."  He kept his composure for a sentence that is so terrifying.

A deep frown set into my face. "Why would someone have a reason to do that?"

Colson let out a loud sigh. "On my planet I am what is known as the "Alpha Omega", the beginning and end. It basically means that I am the highest ranking being on the entire planet....I control everything."

"So you're like...King of a whole fucking planet?" I asked, cutting him off.

He nodded. "Something like that. Anyway, with all of that power, naturally I have many enemies from other planets that would like to see me dead so that they can take what is mine. My planet is very rich in resources and technology, we thrive more than any other planet in our solar system and that creates a lot of envy. The only thing I remember is being taken from my home and being thrust into your atmosphere. I have no memory of who or what happened but I know for a fact that one of my rivals is trying to kill me."

"Wow, that's...that's a shit load to process I'm not even going to lie." I laughed to lighten the mood, which only made Colson narrow his eyes at me.

"This is not a laughing matter, human. My daughter, my family could be at risk....not just me!" He shouted.

"You...have....a wife and kids?" I asked. Why I'm having this jealous feeling? I have no idea. Maybe it's the fact that I find him sinfully attractive that I can't help but have a weird attachment to him.

"A little girl, yes. A wife...no. When I was young, I abused my power to sleep with copious amounts of women and ended up getting one of them pregnant. She died giving birth and I was forced to grow up and be a father to what turned out to be the best thing that's ever happened to me." He smiled at the end.

"You have someone back home to keep her safe right?" I asked, genuinely concerned about this stranger's child.

Colson nodded. "Yes but no one can protect her like I can. I don't have a way to get back to her or even communicate when I'm so fucking far away." He mumbled, clearly frustrated.

"Well I'll help out as much as I can." I shrugged, not even knowing what a nineteen year old human can do to help this superior being.

"I just need to be able to trust and rely on you while I'm here. There's no telling how long it will be until someone from my planet or an ally of mine will be able to locate me. It would be nice to have at least one person on Earth I can trust." He smiled sadly.

"Of course. You have to be realistic though, what's your plan? Stay and try to blend in?"

"Well, I guess I have no choice now. I'm here." He frowned.

"Hey! Lucky for you I am a delinquent and can get you a fake 'human identity'."

He laughed. "Okay, do that for me please"

My smile got wide and my face lit up. "Oh this is going to be fun! We can brainstorm and build you an identity from scratch. You can be whoever you want to be." I clapped excitedly. "But first I'm going to go make me a drinky drink."

I'm an underage alcoholic, I know that I use it as an unhealthy coping mechanism for everything that's gone wrong in my life but I figured I had time to figure all of that shit out...just not right now.

"A what?" Colson asked.

I stood up. "A mixed alcoholic drink."

I got a slight headache, like the one from last night but it wasn't as bad.

"Mmm alcohol, do you think it will effect me like it does you?" He narrowed his eyes, obviously interested in the idea. "We have something similar but who knows if yours is even strong enough."