Chapter/8

I couldnt sleep that night, the only thing I could think about was Harry and Beth, I knew he'd done some awful things but I'd never imagine that..

It was 2am and I just sat on my phone all night texting my best friend Carly from back in Newcastle. My phone started to ring signalling a call from Harry, I was a bit confused but none the less I answered it.

"Harry?"

"Keep speaking"

"W-what?"

"Just keep talking to me"

"I-I dont-?"

"Chloe! Just speak to me, tell me things about you, talk about the most pointless stuff just tell me anything. I need to hear your voice"

"Y-you're cutting, arent you?"

"N-no, you're stopping me. Your voice is"

"Harry dont. You're so much more than that, please, I'll do anything, dont cut yourself, I'll help you through this? I get that meeting Beth probably brought back all those memories but please just keep listening to me"

"Come through p-please?"

"Of course. Do you want me to stay on the phone?"

"N-no, it's alright, I'll go unlock the door"

"See you in a min"

I quickly hauled on one of Harry's old hoodies he'd let me borrow a few days ago over my black leggings and just slipped on some cosy fluffy socks. I left a note telling my parents I'd gone to Harry's in the Kitchen then made my way through to his.

I quietly let myself in, tiptoeing up the stairs to meet Harry lying on his bed facing me. "Chloe" he sighed "I'm sorry for making you do this" I jumped in bed next to him, he wrapped his arm around my waist kissing my forehead.

"It's no bother" I said trying to get comfy in his grasp "N'night Harry"

"Goodnight love"

(1 week later)

Harry had been hanging out with his friends so much now and I've been getting really close with Laura and also Beth who Harry wasnt too pleased about, It was Laura's birthday tonight and everyone was invited around to her house.

"How do I look?" I asked Beth looking in the mirror "does it suit me?"

"You look gorgeous, honestly hun!" I had a really cute red skater dress on with black wedges and Beth was wearing black hot pants and a white floaty crop top. We touched up our makeup then went to meet Harry at his house. Even though it must have been so awkward for Beth she went along with it.

"Bye mum, I'll be staying at Harry's tonight"

"see you soon sweetie" she said giving me a hug "stay safe"

"You watch yourself with him Chloe, he's no good, all those ridiculous tattoos inked on his body. He's a heartbreaker" my dad has never been to fond on him, I'm yet to change his opinion.

Harry was waiting by the gate, with usual black skinny jeans and a tight black fitted shirt.

"Hey Babe" he leaned in planting a kiss on my cheek

"Beth" he simply greeted her.

-

"Well that didnt take along" I said jumping out the taxi. Harry met me, snaking his arm around my waist.

"Look there's Laura, I'm away to find Kieran; you go give her the card" he let go of his grasp and wondered off into the living room.

"Happy Birthday hun!" I said reaching in for a hug,

"aw thank you so much, Chloe! Would yous like a drink?" She asked me and Beth.

"Yeah, ah just 2 blue wkd's?" Beth nodded. We followed Laura into the kitchen, there wernt many people there, just close friends really, and most were sat in the living room.

"Thank you" I smiled as she handed me the drink.

"C'mon lets go play a few party games?" She said heading towards the living room.

Harry sat between Kieran and Jake with a beer bottle in his hand, "Come sit 'ere babe" he said patting his lap. Oh god.

Harry's hands slid around my waist keep a tight grasp as I sat down.

"Who's up for some 'Drink if you've ever..?'" Jake shouted across the room, "Laura goes first!" We all took our drinks in our hands waiting for her response "hmm, drink if you've ever kissed the same gender" she laughed taking a drink, everyone took a sip, including me which Harry was surprised about. "You've kissed a fucking girl?" He said taking a gulp of his beer "woah"

"Chloe, you're turn!" Laura shouted.

"Em, drink if you've ever.. Regretted the night before?" I took the first drink, everyone later following.

"God Chlo, there's literally a whole other side of you when you're at parties" Harry laughed pecking my cheek.

"Right I say we do some truth or dare?" Kieran spoke "I'll go first"

"Jake" he slurred "Truth or dare"

"Truth, mate" "Fuck, Neck, Ditch.. Beth, Chloe, Amy" I felt Harry's grasp on me tighten as the words came out his mouth. "ooh thats a good one. Em Ditch Beth, neck Amy and definitely fuck Chloe"

"oh for fucks sake!" Harry said jolting up causing me to jump,

"woah woah, it's only a game Haz, settle down" He sat back down, his arms still tight around me.

"Chloe, truth or dare?" Jake asked, a smirk playing on his face,

"Truth"

"how many are you on?" Obviously he'd ask that.

"She doesnt need to answer that" Harry spoke up.

"It's fine" I whispered in his ear "2" I truthfully answered,

"who are.."

"You dont know them"

"so tell me then?"

"M-my first was my ex boyfriend Tom and I dont even know my second, I was drunk on holiday in Magaluf"

"You are a completely different person when you're in parties and drunk, I thought you were some innocent little angel" Jake laughed

"Right can someone else go cause I cant think of anything just now?" I asked,

"I'll go!" Kieran piped up,

"Harry.. Dare?"

"As always, buddy" "I dare you to.. to give Beth a cheeky snog?"

Oh god no.

"I-I cant. I-I'm not doing that.."