Uh hi?

(A/n lol the pic any ways this is my first story so do not bash me so hard. Just tell your queen mama what she needs to do)

The chunin exams were coming to a close. you were running late your clan or you decided to go to the chunin exams. You weren't there when the first part of the chunin exams happened so Double the impressing for the people. Your clan was well-known for their hand to hand combat and their well everything.
They could compare to the uchiha clan but with the strength of the uchiha and size, c/n will be crushed. When you arrive at the stadium you already had eyes on you mostly the guys.

Hokage pov (lol it pov auto correct to poverty)
'So this is the new girl' I assume, from the c/n clan any other student I would have rejected to come this late. I looked over to sand hokage (sorry Don't know what they're called) he seems to be equally interested too.

Sauske pov (didn't expect that did you)
I never seen her before. I mean she's quite pretty add on -wait what am I think thinking I need to avenge the uchiha clan not to look for love like those crazy fangirls. But why did she come so late? She wasn't there for the written exams either. theirs nobody else to fight, but I see a guy walk up to her they seemed to be talking until the third hokage walked up to them the shinobi seem to under stand and speak up "we will have an extra battle." Every body in the crowd were happy for the extra battle. "alright are there any ninjas here that didn't get to battle want to battle? This will effect your position positively and negatively."

Shino pov (didn't expect that did you too?)
I didn't get my first fight with Kankuro, I can maybe show myself I wasn't paying attention and jumped in the arena. The girl was beautiful she didn't look like a ninja she didn't even have weapons at least none that I can see.
"Alright then. Shino aburame and y/n l/n then." The guy said. Y/n looked at him in question. I started to Pitty fighting her but as an aburame I can't hold back so the fight begins.

2nd pov
You started trying to kick him which Made him make his beetles go after you you yelled and he kicked you and hard. Which made you do a forced back flip and and slide which you ended up on your face. You didn't get back up shino thought 'did I kick her that hard?' The crowd started booking shino was about to help you till he stopped suddenly in his track he turned back to look.

Sorry to leave this an a cliff hanger and if the story is so short promise that it will be longer please not pick it and tell me what to do just don't bash it.