The olympions

Percy pic

   After my usual morning warmup I sensed the hunters and called them out after me and artimes's brief exchange she talked to the hunters while I acted like I couldn't hear the terrible whisperer she then took me to the thrown room and shot a bow into the air a second later all the olympians flashed onto their throws Zeus immediately thundered artimes who is this scum and why is he in my thrown room I just mumbled god of drama in the house artimes however answered with I've no clue soot him with your master bolt he complied and much to the olympians surprise the almighty bolt stopped a inch from my chest I however frowned so even the master bolt of Zeus won't kill the hero of Olympus I said all this while  picking up the bolt and tossing it up to Zeus which he caught with a stunned look on his face posidion however practically screamed at me who are you then if you are the so called hero of Olympus to which I responded with woah don't even recognize your own son I'm hurt dad hurt he immediately shrieked like a little school girl percy!!!!! He then ran at me for a hug I just judo flipped him and put my foot to his throught and demanded to know why he had been for three years he simply said looking for you I sighed pulled him up and hugged him but whispering in his ear don't think your off the hook yet dad Zeus finally out of his stuper asked me what just happened so I told my story and that I have the curse of Orpheus Zeus got this look on his eyes and stared at artimes I could tell they where conversing between themselves eventually they apparently stopped and Zeus asked me if I've had heard the prophecy to which I said no and Apollo repeated it to say I was shocked would be a understatement I choked out so I have to marry artimes and all the hunters artimes said no you must only marry me then you'll be the Honary husband of the entire hunt but you still must have child with each of us to this I nodded but I'm not marrying a mortal impossible to kill or not she  added all of a sudden all the olympians shot me the fates appear and said all hail all hail Perseus Olympian of betrayel loyalty hunt forgiveness heros and misunderstandings then they flashed out when the last one left a thrown shot up from the ground and I took my seat Zeus looked shocked but said okay then wedding tomorrow artimes work on Perseuss powers I'll see you all here at 6:00 dismissed Artemis tapped my hand and flashed us to some forest she just turned around and said so in order to flash...........