Girls / Guys Day Out

>> Next Morning

Sunny's POV

I woke up by myself in bed. I assumed Prince was already up, he was an early bird. I looked out the window and it was sunny as hell. I sat up in bed, smiling to myself thinking about last night. I was interrupted by Prince walking through the door with scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast on a plate and a glass of milk.

Prince: Your finally up, I made you lunch.

Sunny: Lunch? What time is it?

Prince: 12:30

Sunny: Why didn't you wake me up?

Prince: I didn't want to wake you up, we slept late last night.

I looked at him and smirked.

Sunny: Liked it?

Prince: I wish it was like that and more every night.

Sunny: Freak!

Prince just smiled and handed me the food. He sat next to me on the bed.

Prince: You got a text.

Sunny: Could you check it? I'm ready to devour this food.

Prince chuckled and opened up my messages.

Prince: Aria was wondering if you would like to hang out with her today.

Sunny: Do you have any plans today?

Prince: No.

Sunny: Okay great. Nicole and I will go meet up with Aria and probably go to the mall or something and you with the boys and Dennis should go do some guy stuff together too. Also you'll get to know Dennis better.

Prince: Alright.

I finished up eating while Prince took a shower. Once I finished, I got up with the dishes in my hand and went to the kitchen. I put them in the sank and decided to wash them myself, it would of saved Prince time to do whatever he wanted because I knew the rest of the boys would of left it on him to wash. Since the kitchen was facing the living room, I watched Roc and Ray play Black Ops, reminding myself when I won the bet.

I went back to Prince's room to go get my stuff. When I got there he was standing fully dressed fixing his hair in front of the mirror. I leaned agaisnt the door frame watching him. He was just so cute. It took him a while to realize I was here, because he looked half startled before he started grinning.

Prince: Hey

Sunny: Hi

Prince: Are you just going to stand there?

Sunny: I don't know. I kind of like just watching you.

He chuckled, pulling me to him.

Prince: You do remember you have to be somewhere.

Sunny: Yeah.

Prince: Then I suggest you should go before I change my mind and keep you here with me.

He smirked as he gave me a kiss on my cheek. I giggled and started getting my stuff together.

I walked out of Prince's room, wearing yesterday's clothes and my purse. Prince carried my bag that I left here with extra clothes days earlier. I walked to the living room to say goodbye to the boys.

Sunny: I'm leaving.

Roc and Ray paused their game to look at me so did Prod from his phone.

Roc: Where to?