Games

So far Percy got accepted into camp. He's in the fifth cohort with the three of us. Tonight is the night! Got to get that flag though first.

LATER--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We never win, but I think we may tonight!" I say to Dakota. He loves, and when I say loves, I mean loves fruit punch. "Maybe." he replies. "Come on!" "We'll be late!" I shout to Percy, Hazel, and Frank. They come bounding outside. We run as fast as we can and get there in the nick of time. "Phew!" That was close.

When the game starts--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We wait. No one's here. I start up along the path. "Percy!" "Fire Scorpions!" I shout. He blasts water at the scorpion as it blows fire. In the corner of my eyes I see Gwen fighting a kid from the other team. I shoot an arrow at his armor. He falls over in pain. She gives me a slight smile, but goes off to fight another one. We make it past their wall using Hazel's weird power. But I like it. She led us through the underground cave and we got out. "More Scorpions!" I shout. He blasts them with water. I see Hannibal the elephant almost trample someone from the other team. Someone slashes me with their blade on the back. I don't even wince. Turning around immediately, I put my blade up to his neck, looking around in case someone ambush's me, I start to tie him to a wall. Someone grabs the back of my shirt, and blindfolds me.

"Let me out!" I scream. "This is revenge for that arrow." he sneers. Picking up my blade, I tremble. he ties me to the highest part of the wall and takes off the blindfold. He takes my blade and my arrows. He gags me. Its Octavian. "Shoot.." I mumble. "Here comes the last part of my life." I close my eyes. A horn blows in the distance. He shoots me with an arrow in the part I don't have any armor at. The last sound I heard was a blade being sheathed.

"NO!!!" I hear. Probably Frank crying. I try to move. But I cant. I'm in this weird thing. OH shoot, they think I'm dead! I pound on the top with my fists. We stop moving. I shout, "Let me outta here!" The thing opens and I leap out of it. "WHERE IS OCTAVIAN!!!" I yell murderously. People back away. A bunch of people point to a direction. Its the Fifth Cohort. I run towards the Fifth Cohort and Slam open the door leap onto Octavian's back to make him fall over. I take back my blade and arrows. "HOW DARE YOU!" "ITS against THE RULES!" I scream, outraged. He looks up in shock. "B-But I K-killed Y-You!" "No, you really didn't, Octopus. I say with a tiny smirk.