QnA !!!!! (special)

Yo ! I'm so happy that some of you asked me questions ! Here's the QnA ! Hope you like it~

-

What do you two like about each other ?

Nagisa

Well, I like his personality. Some people may say that he's a psychopath, but he's actually kind, sweet, and caring. He's quite handsome- no, hot af. He's called Karma-hellahawt-Akabane for a reason.

Karma (he was high on weed pls forgive him)

He's super cute like asdfjkl lemme pinch those cheeks and can I kiss you right now ? Gwah, how can a human be this adorable ???!!!!

Would Nagisa consider buying a pet snake ?

That's a great idea. Now I won't be lonely anymore if Karma's busy.

Karma, which one would you pick ? Okuda or Rio ?

Rio. She's a queen. A badass one I might add.

Nagisa, do you ever get tired taking care of Karma ? (From my sister c:)

What do you mean by me taking care of him ? He can take care of himself.

Can I marry one of you guys ? (That one fudanshi friend)

Nagisa

Uh, maybe a date first ?

Karma

Get in line.

What would Nagisa do if Karma secretly wore girl panties ?

I would freak out at first. But if he keeps wearing it, I would just let him be. Maybe he wants me to top. Which I'm perfectly fine with.

Nagisa, have you told Kayano about your new bae ?

I have. She's still in denial though.

Karma, do you get turned on from physical or verbal fights especially with Nagisa ?

I don't get turned on by anyone else except Nagisa. So, either way, both physical and verbal fights with him turns me on.

Nagisa, would you like to make Karma crossdress for you instead of vice versa ?

I would. He once crossdressed for me and he was super cute.

Karma, can you wear green bows in your red hair this Christmas ?

Depends on what you give me this Christmas.

Karma, what would you do if Nagisa had to wear girls clothing for a week ? (Girl underwear included)

Just sit down, and enjoy the view. Probably compliment him a lot.

Karma, what would you do if Nagisa was seme ?

Whatatathat? Seme Nagisa ? I could live with that. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nagisa, what would you do to Karma if he had to obey your every command for a day ?

Make him do my chores. With a maid outfit. And he'll have to carry me anywhere I want. Then it's bedtime. *winks*

Nagisa, do you think you could ever top Karma ?

What do you mean think, I sometimes top. He gets tired and he lets me ride him. (TROLL HAHAH)

-
the questions are just this much. im sorry for the people who expected lots. but if you have a question/more, go ahead and ask at my recent update. yes, the one with the Eyyo as a title. have a nice day, minna.
-차차