Eomma? (mom)

KYLIE'S POV

I slowly opened my eyes when I felt someone caressing my cheek. I automatically smiled when I heard Jimin singing and his beautiful face in front of me.

"This is all I can do anyway. All I know is how to love you," Jimin sang the last part. "Good morning my beautiful girl."

"Good morning," I said as I still lay on the bed.

Jimin pulled me up and gave me a morning kiss. My heart is now like stampeding horses, gooosh his lips, they were so breath taking. I hugged him as I remembered what happened last night. It was the most wonderful night of my life.
I haven't thought of it that it was so nice to wake up in the morning, and the first one you will encounter is the one you loved wearing a smile. Ahh, if it could just always be like this everyday.

"Are you happy?" Jimin's question.

"Very happy," I answered. I'm sorry for lying to you."

"Stop it. Let's forget about it already," he said as he planted a kiss on my forehead. "Now, I already believed that when the first time I saw you as Kylie, my heart whispered that you're the Cristine I was looking for."

I didn't manage to answer instead I hugged him tight.

"Ahh, by the way, what are you doing at that place though? That night?" He suddenly asked.

I gulped. Eotteohke? It is also one of the reasons why I don't want to tell him that I am Cristine. I'm sure all of it will be revealed. I surprisingly felt fear inside me and my heart was starting to beat faster. If I will not answer, I know Jimin will wonder.

I felt like there were thorns growing inside my throat when suddenly my phone rang. Thank you, God!

"Uh, wait. I'll answer this."

I wondered why, when I saw on the screen. It was my mom's doctor who was calling. I pressed the answer button.

"Hello Doc! Why have you called?"
It was like there was something who just kicked my heart. My tears fell, it fell because of happiness. "Really Doc? Okay, I'll be there!"

"What happened?" Jimin's question.
"It's mom! Mom's awake!"
"Ka ja! Let's go to your mom!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eeeeeerk?! Short update. Sorry, I have a headache right now. Huhuhu. Well, I still updated hehe. 'Cause I love you all!

Thanks for making it this far :) I'm so happy . Saranghae yeoreobun! ❤❤❤

Stay tuned! Hehe.

-jungxenia-