S i x

I immediately stand up and turn around. Oh my god. It's Ethan. Just Ethan. He gives me a confused look. Before I answer him I wait until my little heart attack is over.

Ethan:„You okay?"

I jump into his arms and hug him.

Leyla:„Oh god. I'm so glad to see you."

Ethan starts laughing and asks me what happened. When I told him what happened he started to laugh more.

Leyla:,,You are laughing?"

Ethan:„You are so cute."

Leyla:,,Hey, I'm not cute."

I hate when someone calls me cute. Everyone thinks I'm small and helpless and that's annoying.

Ethan:„Okay, okay, why are you outside at this time?"

Leyla:„I'm coming from the hospital."

Ethan:„How is he?"

Leyla:„Much better trust me."

Does Ethan know about Grayson's problems? I'm gonna him.

Leyla:„Ethan, do you know it?"

Ethan:„That he owns money?"

WHAT? He knew it and didn't tell me?!

Leyla:„You knew it? And it didn't cross your mind to tell me about it?"

Ethan:„I-i ...e-h.. eh..."

Leyla:„Never mind, now I know it."

Ethan:„Yeah."

We were still talking about Grayson until I had to go.

I went home, my parents were already sleeping and I decided to go to sleep as well.

It happened a lot the last two days, am I right?

•The next morning.•

My alarm is ringing as always at 6:00 am and I get up to take a shower, to brush my teeth and to do my makeup. After I'm done with all these I search for an outfit. And again I'm standing in front of my closet for 15 minutes and search for an perfect outfit. Yes, I got one. A denim pants, with a white shirt which goes until my knees and a dark blue hijab and my white air max. Then I grab my phone and my bag and go downstairs.

I go to the kitchen and see my parents.

Leyla:,,Good morning."

Both:„Good morning."

Leyla:„Dad, can you drive me to school?"

Dad:„Of course ."

He gets up and takes his jacket. We both go outside and get in our car. Somehow I don't want to go to school, everyone is going to ask me what happened and how Grayson is and and and. Ughhh. But I hope that I'll see Nash. I have to see him, his beautiful blue eyes, his cute smile, his hair ohhhh my god.

While I'm dreaming about him decides my dearest dad to bring me back to earth.

Dad:„Leyla?"

I look at him.

Leyla:„Y-yes?"

Dad:„What are you thinking about?"