Prologue

Quick before you judge me for messing up my OHSHC facts, I have only read volumes 1&2 of the manga, and episodes 1-13 of the anime, so please if I mess something up with names of general facts, correctly me politely. Or just in a non-yelling way. I also know zip about Honey-senpai's dad, so I am building my own character from this. (Same applies to all of the host clips parents, I only know a bit about Haru-chan's dad.) I am also using my own 'public' au, which is that the world is aware of the countries existence, but only select few know their identities and the personifications have bodyguards.

-narrator-

"Hanninozuka. It has been a long time, hasn't it." A voice said from beside the important Japanese figure.

"Yes, it has, why do you suddenly talk to me now? I am under the impression that you do not have any new recruits in need of training." The tall blond replied, tilting his head in confusion.

"You know about my...kind. Yes?"

"Of course. My family has helped some with training most of the bodyguards." He added, feeling proud.

"Well some of them have gotten themselves into a bit of a...predicament," The voice explained vaguely.

"Okay, would you mind elaborating?" Hanninozuka asked politely.

The voice sighed "I'll tell you the story, but let me tell you the outcome first," he paused "the three in question are going to have to attend a school, and due to you having helped us in the past, placing them at the school your son is attending seems to be the most practical idea."

-earlier that week-

"So how is zhis productive!?" An angry Austrian yelled loudly in the midst of all the chaos of the world meeting.

Once Hungary realized that he was ignored, she decided to use Prussia's head as a mallet on her frying pan to get the other countries attention.(She succeeded.)

"What do you mean Austria? This is normal!" America laughed obnoxiously which made a lot of people cringe.

"Exactly, zhat is vhy from now on, ve vill all attempt to be silent for as long as possible, so zhe first three people to speak or make and sort of noise shall be punished." Austria ranted and sat down, out of breath.

Everyone looked at each other, taking the threat seriously, as Austria didn't mess around when he became out of breath.

America, determined not to lose had begun to eat as many hamburgers physically impossible while trying to make England mad. Italy, too fearful of the punishment, had been slowly trying to make himself fall asleep. Finally in the loud trio, Prussia was still unconscious. (South Korea and Denmark have currently decided that they will join the statue club.)

Everyone was quietly passing the time on their own things, some groups of people were playing games, sleeping, or actually working.

It was only 30 minutes later when the first person caved in. Well, without them even realizing it.

"Yes!"

Poor, poor, Estonia. He didn't even realized what had been going on, he hadn't even known that they were to be silent! (Of course it was his fault for wearing noise-canceling headphones and doing who-knows-what on his computer during the world meeting.)