What Thanksgiving Gave Him

Dan was at is mother's house for thanksgiving he would much rather be spending it

with his father's side of the family. On his mother's side of the family are all of his girl

cousins and they all basically try to make him gay every year one year they even had a guy

ask him out. The guy was nice and everything but it still stands he is not gay, but secretly

he is getting curious.

The last week of school he started looking at guys differently and he always found

his eyes wondering during health. (his school separates girls and boys for health). Looking

at his classmates faces finding them more attractive than before. But now he had to face

Something, does he embrace this new feeling reject it or hide it? He himself doesn't even

know yet but he needs some help so he decides to go to his closest cousin Lizzy

(Elizabeth).

“Lizzy i need to tell you something?” Dan questioned.

“What’s up Buttercup?” Lizzy said.

“Promise you won't scream?”  Dan questioned.

“Yeah” Lizzy said growing more suspicious.

“You know how all the girls want me to be gay and always try and make me gay?” Dan questioned.

“Yeah?” Lizzy said unsure of what was gonna happen next.

“Well i think their efforts have succeeded.” Das said slowly.

Lizzy squealed with excitement

Than they continued to talk about how they are going to deal with it for some time discussing the different way to deal with it. Than Dan’s Mother called them down for dinner and he got a few compliments on his clothes. As dinner began and they chatted a bit than something was heard from Dan's side of the table.

“Hmm?” His mom questioned

“I said i will be out with Lizzy for most of the day tomorrow.” He said confidently

His Mother threw  a questioning glance at Lizzy.

“Yup we will be out for most of the day.” Lizzy said unsure of herself.

“Okay” his Mother said a bit confused.”

After dinner Lizzy was questioning him about how he never asked her to spend the day with him. He puts his hand over her mouth to shush her.”

“Sorry I just really need to get away from them for a day their questions and theories get annoying.”

“Okay” she said Pouting.

The rest of the night they watched movies and laughed. The next morning they got out as early as possible around six and went to their secret spot in the woods behind Dan’s house. Once they were heir they spent the whole time talking and remembering different memories from their past times at this spot. The day got late and they decided to go home on the way they spotted his friend kyle. They then joined him on their walk back to Dan’s house he had forgotten that he invited kyle over to spend the night good thing that he caught him on his way to dan’s house or else he would have been asked if he “belonged” to Dan. But dan wouldn’t tell Kyle of his conflict cause kyle’s family comes from a long line of homophobes, and kyle has dropped a few hints that he is one too. Once they got home as expected they were bombarded with questions. They just fought their way through the crowed and hid in Dan’s room.