Intro

Hi. I'm Lizzie Edwards and I am a singer and dancer. I am knows worldwide for this and I am currently thriving and enjoying my life. Read this to know about my ups and downs.

*Yawn*
I wake to the noise of birds tweeting outside and the sun streaming in through the curtains. Toby wakes me up with a kiss on the cheek.
Toby: Good Morning babe. Remember we are flying to LA tonight so we need to start packing.
Me: ok baby.
I ring my Makeup and Hair stylist and ask them to come over with their luggage. By 10 am they were here and me and Toby had had a shower.
Melanie: Hi Lizzie!
Me: hey Mel! Can't wait to fly today!
Mel; ok let's get started with your makeup.
Me: Let's go☺️
After an hour of blusher and mascara my face was on.
My hair stylist Vicky decided on a messy bun which she pulled up while my best friend Alyssa made her way over.
Alyssa: Babe I'm here!
Me: hey girl! Ready to take flight?
Alyssa: I was born ready! What you wearing?
Me: uhhhh idk🙄
Alyssa: how about your white brandymelvin top with some adidas leggings and your Nike Airs. It has to be comfy for flying.
Me: perfect let me get changed and then we can go grab a coffee.
10 mins later.
Me: ok ready.
Mel: Lizzie the guards are waiting for you downstairs. You know how it works.
Me: yep thanks Mel we are leaving for 5 right?
Mel: yep, a 9pm flight.
Me: is the jet ready do you know?
Mel: it's being fuelled.
Me: ok well thanks we are going to pop to Starbucks. Babe you wanna come?
Toby: Sure baby, I wouldn't mind a drink.
Me: Ok let's go.
We walked down to the entrance of the Hotel where Bertram and Larry were waiting.
Me: Hi my beautiful bodyguards you excited to fly later?
Bertram: obv Lizzie! I can't wait to see the big lights!
Me: me neither so would you kind men mind accompanying us to Starbucks?
Larry: it would be an honour.
We headed to Starbucks fans either side asking for photos. I love my fans but really just wanted to get my coffee. I pulled my Nike Cap on and kept my head down low. I received my Latte and sipped with delight.
Alyssa got a Mocha and Toby got a caramel latte.
Toby: babe it's 11. We don't want to be too late for the jet.
Me: yeah i still need to pack you're right. We better get back.
After a short walk back to the hotel I pulled out my suitcase and asked my personal assistant Ferne if she would help.
Ferne: Hey Lizzie!
Me: Can't wait to fly! Help me pack?
Ferne: me neither! Sure!
Me: so I need my Victoria's Secret pink stuff, my urban outfitter tank tops, my sandals, my adidas superstars, my brandy Melvin haul and some topshop bits and bobs.
Ferne: sure let me put that in.
3 hours later...
Me: can someone bring up Bertram And Larry there are some fans outside😂
Mel: I'll radio it in.
Me: thanks.
Alyssa: what's for lunch then girl?
Me: uh I need to travel light so probably just a salad.
Toby: want me to make it babe?
Me: if you wouldn't mind baby.
After a light salad we decide to head to the airport.
Bertram and Larry prepare the Limo and we all hop in.
Our luggage has to be carried in a separate car.
We arrive at Heathrow airport. Fans surround us so Bertram And Larry do their job by hurrying them along. We present our tickets and climb aboard our private jet. On board is me Toby, Alyssa , Mel, Ferne, Bertram, Larry and Vicky.
Toby:We have a 8 hour flight guys so get comfy.
I lean on Toby's shoulder and fall asleep.

Hey guys hope you are enjoying this new story
- Skyla
Xxx