Lydia Martin {1}

Lydia once she finds your dead body

Lydia once she finds your dead body. Blood laced your neck even though most of it had tried.

You were missing for three days. You were supposed to meet Lydia to study when you never turned. She thought you ditched her. But when she got the feeling, she tried to deny it as much as she could. You couldn't be dead. You were too strong to be dead.

But there you were. Tied to a tree with your wrists slit and blood slowly oozing from your cut neck. She was too late.

As she walked closer, trying to fight the banshees scream within her, the details of your death were coming more clear. You were a sacrifice. But you weren't a virgin, Lydia knew that for sure. Why were you sacrificed?

She noticed something silver dangling in your blood stained coat pocket. With clear tears spilling down her pale cheeks she reached out for it. She pulled it close, first seeing the image of a women in the moon. When she flipped it over she could read the cursive words. I love you Lydia. To the moon and back. -(Y/N).

And so she did what she did best. She screamed.

"No, it can't be you."

Question:

Who do you want to come back for season six of Teen Wolf. I vote Isaac.