Chp. 5 haircut and a new look

You mutter a sorry as you run out the door Katie following you. "I still don't see why those 12th graders think they're all that and a bag of chips." Katie snarled. "Dude, chill remember we get a haircut today~" You sang. Whisper floated above you. "And new clothes!" Katie shouted." A new look a new day!" You plug in your earbuds, swaying from side to side. You hum the tune of bubblegum bitch.  

 You blink at yourself in the mirror.  (F/c) hair.  Shaved on one side and the other half of hair on the other side. A hoodie saying "I'm not bossy. I'm just the boss." And jeans. Katie stood beside you. She was wearing a blue dress with a pink bow on the hip. "I think we look badass!" You exclaimed, grinning. "LANGUAGE MS.(Y/N)!" Whisper shouted. You sigh, paying at the desk. 

 "WHAT THE FUCK Jibanyan!!!" You scream. "LANGUAGE GODDAMNIT!!!" You whip around, giving Whisper a 'look whose talking' glare. He turned a pink hue. "I thought I could stay here!" He defended. Katie whimpers in sympathy. "Please (N/N) Please can we let him stay???" She pouts. Whisper shouts half assed reasons why Jibanyan can't stay. You waved him off. "Yea sure, he can stay." Whisper yells an irritated 'WHAT' in your ear. "Imma take a bath."

(Sorry for not updating for awhile. Schools a bitch.)