Epilogue

Three week later

At the hospital I sighed myself in and then head towards my mother's room. I thought back to what Mr. Heller said three weeks go. This whole time, he wanted me to see what I lost. Maybe that wasn't his main goal but the book or the author tells a story of what they yearn for, what they lost or a listen they had to make on thiers own.

"Mommy! Mommy!" a little girl screamed, running past me, up the hall. Not far a woman was bent down and took her daughter in open arms. "Mommy!" the child smiled.

"My sweet baby," the mother smiled.

Staring at the two my mouth dropped. Anne, Myris? I blinked a few times then rubbed them and they were still there. But how. Thinking back I've never met them. But thinking back Charlotte did look like my friend. So... does that mean... Goliath is here two. But who.

Taking a step back I bumped into someone, placing their hand on my shoulders, "Careful now", looking at the man. It wasn't him. It wasn't Goliath. But Anne called out to him calling him dear. The men and I moved apart from each other.

"I'm sorry. Excuse me, I have to go." Not making eye contact I ran out of the hospital.

Not knowing where I was going or why. All I knew was I had to get there fast. I had to get there as fast as I could. Running towards the road I called out a taxi. Tell the driver to take me home. Something told me to go home, that someone was waiting for me. And I knew who it was.

And hour had passed the moment I got to my apartment. Giving the taxi driver his money I was racing up to my apartment. Standing in front of my door, I glared at the knob.

Ha, what am I thinking? I rushed over here like an idiot thinking. Thinking if those two were here, then he was to. That he would just appeared in my room. With his back towards me and when I call his name... Taking my hand on the door knob, I twisted and opened it. With a smile on my face, it quickly faded. The room was dark and empty. No one was there. I felt like laughing at the cruel joke. Damn it all, I thought crying.

Hearing my caveman neighbor open and close his door, I kept my head down. Like I'm going to let him see my crying face. Looking at the grown my neighbor put a six pack of beer in my view, "You know someone once told me, 'Never drink alone when you're sad. You'll end up falling somewhere and there will be no one to save you,' But then again she was witch." The familiar voice spoke. Snapping my head towards his. My mouth dropped at the clear shaved caveman. With a smile on his face, he looked like he just found something he lost. "I told you I wouldn't forget you, Barbara"

"Goliath," I words where faint but I didn't care. Taking him into an embrace I found myself balling. "Don't ever do that again. Don't you ever leave me again," I nearly screamed squeezing him.

"Never, my little minx."