"ok daddy"// g.d. ♡

⚠ ️Aware that this contain smut and cursing. If you don't feel comfortable reading this, I suggest you to click out of this book. If you do read it, all I have to say is... enjoy 😈 ⚠️

"Mhmm good morning gorgeous" Grayson yawned out as he snuggles closer to your body. "Morning babe" you reply, playing with his hair.

He had put his head right on your boobs giving you the chance to play with his hair. You love playing with his hair, you love how it soothes him and how it can calm him down in minutes.

He suddenly starts to play with your boobs, making you hold in a moan. He's always loved morning sex, he loves how sloppy and lazy it can. You love it too. You love how intimate it is, him rested against your body as he slides into.

The thought alone made you want to let out a moan as he starts sucking on your neck. You look over to the alarm clock on the nightstand next to your bed, realizing it's already 11:30 AM.

You quickly push gray off of you and on to the other side of the bed. He looked at you with a confused expression. So you explained "babe we have to meet my mom at 1 for lunch. Remember?"

He changes his confused look into an annoyed one "Y/N I love your mom but I want you so bad" "Sorry baby it's going to have to wait. We have to leave at 12:30 so we can get to the restaurant on time."

He lets out a loud frustrated groan and hops up off of the bed as you get ready to go into your the bathroom to shower.

He comes up behind you and whispers in your ear "How about I join you?" His offer was tempting and hard to refuse but you knew it was going to take at least twenty minutes for makeup and you had to do your hair and find a cute outfit.

There was just no time for it. "Baby, no sorry" You quick peck his lips and close the door to the bathroom in his face. You lock it before entering the shower to make sure Grayson doesn't try anything sneaky.

You take a quick shower and go out to the bedroom and open the door to a completely dressed Grayson with his hair still a mess.
You dry off and let the towel drop to the floor as you bend down looking for underwear and a bra. You quickly find a black lace thong and
a matching bra.

Just as you are about to stand back up straight, you feel a sharp sting on your butt.
You turn around to see Grayson about to sit down on the bed smirking.

"This little shit" you thought to yourself with a giggle. You stay turned away facing the dresser and looking into the large mirror. You take a little bit of glances at Grayson through the mirror. He's sitting on the bed watching every move you make.

He then looks into the mirror and catches eye contact with you. His eyes then start to roam to your still naked body. You continue looking at him through the mirror while his eyes are still concentrated on your butt.

You then start to put on the thong as he keeps watching. The almost non existent underwear are soon paired with your black lace bra.

While you put them on, his eyes transfer to the mirror to look at your boobs. You then walk to your walk in closet finding the perfect romper to put on and a pair of sandals.

You then make your way to your makeup desk, which had basically all of your hair and makeup items. You quick do your makeup that consisted of foundation, light contour, winged liner, mascara, eyebrows, and last but not least it was time for lips.

You can't decide what Kylie lip kit to wear so you hold up your top three choices and ask Grayson. He is sitting on the bed with his phone in hand.

He walks over to you and points to the one labeled "Docle K" you nod your head and quickly apply that. You then very quickly flat iron your hair.

You look at the time and see that it's 12:15, you and Gray have to leave by 12:30. You jump on the bed next to Gray laying down next to him.

"You almost ready to go babe?" you ask him. He doesn't respond he just continues to look at his phone. You then straddle his waist "come on Grayyy I hate when you ignore me" you whine as you bounce his chest up and down to get him to loosen up.

He lets out a little giggle with a smirk. He pics you up while you still straddle his waist and says "let's go princess" you melt at his nickname for you.

He lets you down once you both reach the bottom of the stairs. You guys get into the car.

The whole car ride to the restaurant was filled with Kid Cudi blasting through the speakers.

*skip car ride*

You and Grayson quickly find your mother and sit at the table with her. You all soon get your food and begin to eat, making chit chat.

You then feel a hand on your thigh, you think nothing of it because Grayson does this all the time. Your mom and Gray are in a conversation about work as the hand starts to move up. You start to get flustered.

Grayson then leans in to whisper in your ear. "Daddy's going to play with what's his. Don't moan." You blush at his words. Your mom smiles at how he can make you blush so easily, if only she knew why.

You are eating while Grayson starts to rub you through your shorts. After a while he dips his hand into your underwear and rubs your clit.

You immediately choke on your food as he does this. "Baby are you okay" Grayson says as he inserts two fingers making you stutter. "Ye-yeah I'm good. Just a little tickle in my throat" you try to get out your sentence as Grayson is pumping at a slow pace, making it torture for you.

You then let out a little fake cough and state "Mom I think me and Gray are going to get going I'm not feeling so well. I must be coming down with something. We will definitely do this again soon."

Grayson drops money on the table to cover the check and tip while you hug your mom goodbye and so does Grayson. You then take his hand and lead him to the car.

You both get in and you are the first to speak "Be glad I let you take it that far" you say while crossing your arms and slouching in your seat. The drive home was silent the rest of the way.

You finally get home as you open your front door you are pulled in the house and slammed against it. You let out a squeal.

Grayson starts to roughly kiss your neck as you let out soft moans. "Baby girl you should have never said no to me this morning." *kiss* "and then tease me. Walking around naked?" *kiss* "you wanted to do it. You wanted this to happen. You wanted to push the limits didn't you?"

All you let it was a moan as his hands grope your ass. "Come on baby girl speak. Answer daddy" he said as he slapped your ass. "Yes daddy" you moan out. "Go upstairs. I want you naked by the time I get up there." "Mhmm ok daddy".

You start walking to the stairs with Grayson not far behind as watches you from the living room. As you go inside you remove your thong and throw it near Grayson.

To be continued...

A/n
Hey guys💜 thanks for reading part one of "ok daddy"//g.d. This will be a two part story cus it got fucking hella long. I'm going to update the second part of this on Dolan Twins Tuesday. I figured I'd give you guys something to help you get through the week. Bye love y'all💜💜 ~Julie