full moons

**authors note**
So heads up, in these next few chapters the cover pictures for the chapters will be scenes from the show, but I have changed either elenas or carolines hair colour to black to resemble Saige. The Caroline ones look kinda bad but please stay with meee

**sagies pov**

It seemed that Tyler and I talked for hours,
But I knew it had only been about 30 minutes.
I twiddled my thumbs as I laughed at one of Tyler's jokes.

He tried his hardest to make me feel better,
And it did work...
Mostly...

But I still couldn't get the idea of my drinking from Tyler out if my head,
The rush,
The feeling I had,
And worst of all that I liked it..

But I do know that I never want ti feel that way again...

"Tyler..."

He looked over at me, a stupid smile on his face.
I couldn't look at him, in fact the whole time we've been talking I hadn't looked at him.

"Yeah?"

"How are you around me?'

He scooted closer and attempted to look me in the eyes.

"Saige, I don't take it personally. It was your first feed, you're going to get out of hand. Its fine, I'm fine. You couldn't have killed me like that  anyway. In case you didn't know, hybrids are almost industrustable."

I sighed, I looked at Tyler, and he smiled at me. He looked so sincere, so honest, so happy...

"Still Tyler...I should have been able to stop...why couldn't I stop.."

His arm wrapped around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him,

"Shhh, its okay. Saige, like I said...its normal. we've all done it the first time we feed. But you need to understand, from what Stephen and Damen have told me your cravings are worse then ours. So its going to be harder for you"

I couldn't do it...he cant be this close.

"I didn't even know I would have to feed Tyler. I thought I would be fine until my 18th birthday....no one told me."

An angered expression pasted on his face.

"Wait? They never told you?"

**Damens pov**

Crash

The lamp hit the table and shaddered, Stephen just sat there on the couch and watched me take my anger out.

One thing kept passing through my mind,

Its my fault..

If I had stayed with her, if I had just warned her, things would be different.

She wouldn't have fed off Tyler, she wouldn't hate herself right now..

And she wouldn't have been alone to walk into mine and Stephen's conversation.

"Why is Tyler here in the first place?"
Stephen looked over at me with a small smirk on his face.

"I thought he'd be helpful with Saige, considering they're both hybrids."

"No"

I shook my head, this really sat me off. This was possibly the worst thing he could have done.

"they're not both hybrids, Stephen shes a heritic. Shes not one of Klaus's creations. Don't compare her to one."

By bringing Tyler here Saige is going to think what Stephen thinks. That they'll relate.
they've shared blood, God...now they're gonna be inseparable..