Arriel: Adventures

Benn- We're almost there, We're going to a meeting about a special mission that JAD wants us guys to go on."Come on guys!" Jamie shouted. "We're coming haha" I shouted back at him. Simon and I are walking where as for Jamie he's running, I don't know what he's so excited about, We don't even know what the mission is yet. We've just entered the room, There's some kind of scientist at the front of the room surrounded by other JAD soldiers. None of them are anything like Me, Simon or Jamie, I hope they're friendly.

"Ok, It's good to see everyone has made it." the scientist begun."We have called you all here today because we think you will be the best soldiers suited to a special mission we need you to carry out. Three years ago a strange phenomena begun, The electronics in machinery such as airplanes and cars would fail and there would be no reason for it, The cases are rare but are very slowing rising. Now, what I'm about to tell you a top secret, If you repeat this information to anyone without a JAD officials permission you will be put in jail. We, My scientist colleagues and I, Have found a portal to another world, We have no idea where it came from but we built a machine to amplify the portal so the people could travel through it. We want you, Some of our finest soldiers to go there and find out who or what is causing the phenomena."

"So what your saying is we're going into a portal to another planet to destroy some force that's causing mysterious deaths in our world." A man in a black overcoat comments.

"Well, yes." The scientist replies. I can't believe this, they want us to go to another world, This insane, looking around seeing everyone's expressions they're thing the same thing.

"Ok, does anyone have any questions?" the scientist asks. "......... Good, Now Barren, I would like you to introduce everyone to each other and choose who's going to lead the expedition." "Yes Sir." Barren replies. A muscly, tall, black man is walking to the front of the room. 

"Hi everyone, I'm Barren, I'm tough and I'm good at killing shit, That's my job. Now that guy (he points at a man wearing a scarf) He's Selimont, He's smart, That's why he's gonna' lead the expedition. The guy to his right in the black overcoat is Dontai, He's a great fighter and very powerful, He's half demon. The guy on Selimonts right is Alocard, also a good fighter but instead is half vampire. That guy there, The blond with the big sword, He's Cloud and he can mess some serious shit up with that sword, And that man there with maces is Joe, Joe is... Joe, He's a good fighter. Those three girls over there are Danielle, Emma and Misa, They've only been with JAD for a couple of years. The two guys over there are Jamie and Simon who are pretty new to JAD aswell. Ah, I almost forgot, The rookie, His name is Benn, I'm not really sure how he got invited to this but we still have to take him along."

Well great, the first five minutes of meeting everyone and I'm ready christened The Rookie, That's just great. "We'll be going through the portal at nine A.M. tomorrow, You'll all be sleeping in the third floors soldiers rooms. You can go to your rooms now." Barren announced, Well it looks like I need to get to my room, I collect a key from the table next to Barren, It says room 12, No where near Jamies or Simons rooms."Don't forget those room numbers, they will be the same on the ship." Selimont announced to everyone. So we're going on a ship, this day's just getting weirder as it goes along, At least I can get some peace in my room.

Ah, here's my room. "Ahhh!" a girl screams as I open the door, then I notice a girl in the middle of my room with her shirt half off staring at me. "I'm so sorry!" I quickly replied then l through my head down so all I could see was the floor and closed the door behind me. "Who are you and why are you in my room?" I said to her. "I was about to ask you the same thing" she replied. "This is room 12, what room are you meant to be in?" she asked, appearing to be calm now. "room 12, I'll go ask Selimont what's going on here." I replied to her, now being calm also.

"Hey Selimont" I called out to him as he walked down the hallway. "Yes, Benn Dalas wasn't it?" He replied. "Yes, I have a problem, Me and a girl have both been given room 12, could you possibly put us in diferent rooms?" I asked him, trying to be polite. "Nice to meet you, I'm sorry Dalas but on the ship there is only going to be eleven rooms so you will have to share that room with the girl you mentioned, The bed's are queen sized you both of you should fit on one fine without being too close."

In defeat, I walked back to my room and explained what's going on to the girl. "Oh I see, well we should introduce our selves at least, if we're going to be in the same room." she commented."sure, Hi, I'm Benn Dalas, I came here with my two friends Jamie and Simon" I answered then she gave me a strange look. "My name's Danielle White, I cam here with my little sister Emma White" She said to me. After having a better look at her I noticed something, she looked like any normal girl but at the same time like nothing I have ever seen before. I can't even describe it. Anyway, Out of everyone, I'm glad I'm sharing a room with her she seems rather kind.

After a couple of minutes of sorting out our suitcases another girl came in the room, she looks a little bit younger than Danielle."Hey Danielle, Hey Dalas wasn't it?" The girl said sounding rather enthusiastic."Yeah" I tried to reply in a kind voice. "I'm Emma, Danielles sister" she said smiling and going on to her tippy toes then back again. Danielle gave me another look, more angry then the last look though, I think she might not like me. After Danielle, Emma and I had talked for 15 minutes, Emma went back to her room. Emma seems nice and very enthusiastic.

After an usual day Danielle and I decided to go to bed. I set up a mattress on the floor so I didn't make her feel awkward. After sleeping for a couple of hours a was awoken by Danielles voice."Hey, I'm sorry to wake you but I need to talk to you" She said being apologetic."It's ok, what's on your mind?" I asked. "Well... I need to be honest with you, I'm afraid of lightening" she said nervously. I looked at the window to notice that there's a storm outside. "Could you sleep in the bed with me please, You don't need to be close to me just in the bed with me."she said, I could tell she was getting a bit upset. "Of course, no problem" I replied to her with a gentle voice."Thank you."she said and gave me a very slight smile. 

So I hopped in the bed next her trying to keep my distance because I didn't want to make this any more awkward then it already was. I've gotten comfortable with about a foot and a half distance between our backs. I'm having trouble getting to sleep, I can smell her perfume on the pillow, To be honest it smells amazing. Gah, what am I talking about, I need to move my head and get some sleep for tomorrow.