Chapter 5 - In Danger!

(......) meaning sound,me talking to you and emotions.
{......} meaning thoughts.
•......• meaning actions.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Authors Pov: Once both of you arrived to school you both just barely got on time for classes to start. Once both of you got to your sits (by the way your sit is just beside Rikuo and I'm sorry if I just moved an important character that was siting beside Rikuo,you see it's been awhile since I've seen the anime >v<) both of you looked around and like Rikuo's grandfather said none of there classmates questioned about both your appearance!. "wow so it's really true ha". Turning to Rikuo,he was just looking at you smirking."what?"."oh nothing"."tell me"."nope"."tell me!"."ok fine fine!!,it's just that I'll have fun teasing you in my new form (chuckle)"."(blush) ba-baka!. And seriously I already had a feeling you would tease me in are new form since you have different personalities between your two forms"."(chuckle) true and since we're forever in this form now I'm gonna tease you with my new personality hehe😏"."(blush even redder)ha! I-I can do th-the same to yo-you!"."(chuckle)"."oh! anyway why did you bring the sword with you?"."well in case we're attacked,since you know we're permanently in this form so a lot of yokai would ether want to fight us or hehe ask you for a hand in marriage"."ba-baka I'm already in engaged to you!"."i know I know and besides even if that person propose to you I wouldn't allow it (mumbles) I love you to much"."what did you say?"."no-nothing!>-<"." (glare) reaaally"."yea-yeah". After the both of you consistently teasing each other (or more like Rikuo teasing you😆) the bell rang,at the same time the sensei just walked in through the door. "all raise"."good morning sensei!". After greeting the sensei you and Rikuo got ready for lessons so does everyone.

Time skip to lunch time~•*•

After 3 lessons you and Rikuo,as usual met up with your friends. And let me tell you it was kinda awkward for the both of you since your not use to them seeing both of you in your new form. Ahem anyway~ after lunch both of you went back to class since lunch time was over and prepared for your last 2 more lessons.

Time skip to end of school~•_<

After school you and Rikuo agreed to meet each other after club ends,without noticing a pair of glowing yellow eyes looking at you in the shadows (who could that be?•_^). Arriving at the club you did your usual's with them but you, knowing that in this form your much stronger decided to spice the lesson up a bit. "now listen up class I'm gonna teach you a new skill!"."hai!". Grabbing your kendo stick you asked for a volunteer,having him readied himself and charge at him. once you were close enough you sidestep and hit him in the sides,sending him flying towards the wall. While you just realize maybe you used to much of your strength...oops. "o-oh! my I'm soooo sorry are you ok!"."ouch th-that was awesome sensei!!"."ha-hah?". While you were confused all your students gathered around you and praised you for showing them such an awesome move! Finally snapping out of your confusion state you just went with it and thank them,than went on with the lessons. After club you went to the place where you promise Rikuo to meet up with after the both of you are done. While waiting suddenly a yokai came attacking you with incredible speed while handling a blade. "(gasps!)". Just in time you manage to dodge the in coming attack,also catching a glimpse of the Yokai. golden eyes with sky blue hair (his just a made up character of mine and his important or not in this story is not confirm yet oh and his the one who was watching the both of you. You know. "pair of golden eyes" ●3● now enjoy^v^)"my...my you sure are fast on your feet (chuckle)"."(panting) wh-who are yo-you"."I..am Kōkatsuna hyō heir to the Kōkatsuna clan"."Kōkatsuna?". While trying to figure out who's the Kōkatsuna clan. "(chuckle) don't even bother nobody knows about the Kōkatsuna clan, we are a hidden clan up in the mountains not far from the humans"."ok? and I figure you have some business with me? since you attacked me"."yes I do have some business with you,which is to bring you back to my clan, oh and sorry for attacking just wanted to test how good is your reflex"."o...k but why do you need to bring me back to your clan?"."(chuckle) because I've decided to choose you as my bride!"." what!"."I know I know~ its a bit confusing but since I laid my eyes upon you when I was visiting the human land I've decided that it was love at first sight when I saw your, beautiful pair of [ eye color] and soft [hair color],[secondary hair color]~"."i'm not going with you! besides I'm already promise to Rikuo!"."that brat (growl) I'm far better them him so why don't you leave him and come with me"."n-no". advancing towards you,you prepared your battle form against him. Charging towards you,you bend down and punch him in the stomach also kicking him from the back (HARD!). "tsk!". Angered by your resistant he transform into his yokai form,a big snow leopard. "i wiLL brING you BACK to BE my wiFE no maTTER WHAT!(roar!)". attacking you with his sharp claws you dodge but was caught of guard to notice a tail came swinging,hitting you in the sides and send you flying, hitting the school walls. "(coughing) shit his even fa-faster than be-before". Still weak from the hit (because you were caught off guard) hyō yield his attack. "do yOU surRENDER now my brIDE!". Before he can get an answer from you Rikuo came slashing at him with Nenekirimaru. "how dare you, stay away from her!"."(roar!)"."I will not allow you to take her she's mine!". With a murders aura and glint in his eyes, he was about to streak the final blow. " Ri-Rikuo that's enough!". Looking back to you,the murders aura and glint in his eyes disappeared. "le-let's just go home shall we (weak smile)"."....alright". Putting Nenekirimaru back to its scabbard Rikuo carried you bridel style back to the Nura manison. While hyō laid on the school grounds knocked out.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Hi guys! I'm back~ and I'm so SO sorry for not updating so long. And to make up for it I tried to write a long one for you all (I'm sorry if it's still not enough) Its because this days I have no motivation. You know since its holiday time for me and all I want to do is chill but since now its almost end of hoilday I have motivation to write so yay! (Yeah I'm that kind of person sorry😅). Now remember like,vote,comment or share if you want. Now enjoy!~
(oh and my official nickname for all the stories is this)
Hika-chan~