ー이

donghyuck //

we all happily trotted into the small store, our smiles plastered onto our faces as the candy isle came into view.

we looked back at our oldest, mark, to see if he was going to pay, as he was one of the only ones who had a job in this group. he, just as excited as we were, happily nodded his head.

"only one bag each though" he warned. just because he had a job didn't mean he was hella rich, it was hard for the younger boys, such as renjun and jisung, to wrap their heads around that fact.

after we all grabbed our bags and boxes of candies, i grabbed my favoriteーgummy bears, we marched to the counter. everyone plopped their choice of candy on the counter. mark quickly counted the amount of things sorted in front of him.

"six, seven, eightーwho grabbed two bags?" mark asked. he pretended to be a little surprised, even though this was usual for the seven of us, it was normally jisung trying to sneak an extra snack.

there was a gruff from behind us. jisung quickly stuck his arm between the four of us and grabbed one of his bags.

"you're so mean, mark" he shot.

"wait, jisung that's my candy!!" chenle shouted as he saw the small bag of cookies in the little boys hands.

"we got the same candy!" he shouted back. everyone's head shot to the pile, there was no other bag of the same cookies.

"jisung, just stop trying to get two bags of candies" an annoyed jeno said. "we just want our candies and you're making this so hard"

finically, after a couple minutes of everyone arguing, they came to an agreementーeither jisung was to get two bags now and none next time or one bag now and one next timeーi thought of this amazing plan. 

as mark was paying, jaemin, renjun and i stepped to the side. i took a quick look around the plain convince store. nothing special, just like our little town.

after they finished paying it was time for the seven of us to eat everything and be on a sugar rush for the next hour. just in time for our run around the play park.