Chapter I

She was running without a definite direction while crying after she saw her boyfriend with a girl she has never seen before. The girl is flirting with him. He never moved nor responded to the affection giving by the lady but he wasn't even resisting. Making her believe that her boyfriend is enjoying it.

------

"Why are you so early today?" Daehyun asked Yoohee, somehow surprised to see her this early in his apartment when he got home with the whole gang. Usually, Yoohee's class finishes at 5pm. But it is still 2pm.

"It seems like you don't wanna see me here." She bluntly said making Daehyun frown and  leading the others run out of words.

"What's with that drama again huh?" Daehyun is trying to read her but he doesn't wanna show his weak side in front of her. She didn't answer.

The rest of the BAP decided to give them some time because they sensed that there's something they needed to talk to.

"We'll just go out." Yongguk finally spoke up mainly looking at Daehyun. The leader made his way out of the room and the rest followed him.

Yoohee completey watched them leave. When it was only her and him, she started to speak up.

"Let's break up." She calmly said without looking at him.

Daehyun didn't say anything, just staring at her. She showed no change of emotion at all.

When she didn't get a response from him she finally looked up at him.

"I said let's break up." She repeated and at this time she's looking at him straight to the eyes. She knows that it wasn't a question to be answered but she still wants a response from him.

"Fine." He plainly said after turning his back to her.

The tears that she's been holding back since he arrived fail to stay put. Luckily, he turned his back so she didn't look pityful in front of him. She dashed out of the aparment before he sees her crying.
BAP were sruprised by the crying Yoohee speeding out of the room.

---------

GOT7 just had their mission done. Their mission was to beat the group of boys who tried to harass Yugyeom awhile ago.

It's already dark on the street. GOT7 is on their way to their usual hang out area.

Mark's POV

On our way to the club where we usually stay after each fights, to release the tension we had, there was something that caught our attention.

"Ya! I said get your hands off me!" A sound of a mad but trembling voice of a girl.

Then there's a girl being dragged by a guy with 3 more guys around them.

"Oh hoh" Bambam sounded like he's interested of what is happening.

We were about to ignore the scene but then to our surprise, Jaebum stepped back and walked to their direction.

Our leader usually mind his and GOT7's business only. That's why I'm surprised to see him interferring with these unknown boys.

"You! Didn't you hear her?" JB said coldly but with burning eyes shot to the guy who's holding the girl.

"Who are you?!" The guy said.

I heard Bambam and Youngjae chuckled merely telling the guy that he's in trouble.

"Mind your own business boy." The other guy said while making his way to JB's direction.

JB started to punch the guy and each of us made our way to beat them. We didn't exert much effort because these guys were such a beginner.

I saw the guy tried to escape pulling the girl. I was about to stop him but then JB swiftly caught the guy and beated him.

Jinyoung being the gentle badass came to the girl who is bluntly staring at JB and the guy being beaten. She hasn't stood up eversince she got pulled down by the latter guy.

"You shouldn't be here all alone during this time." He spoke gently.

I just realized that the girl has been tearing up all the time but without any emotions on her face.

"Go home now." Jinyoung said to her but she isn't saying anything nor moving. She's just staring at the beated guy.

JB, who's been watching her and Jinyoung after he beated the poor guy forcefully pulled her up by her wrist making her lift herself. At this time her tears fell harder but still trying not to make any sound.

By seeing her that way, I can tell that it was not caused alone by the guys who were trying to harm her from earlier. I bet she has another difficulties and that's why she's still on the street at this time.

END OF POV

"Are you some kind of prostitute huh?" JB said to the girl while he forcefully pulled her up from the ground.

The girl looked at him still tearing up.

"Let's go, JB hyung. If she doesn't want to go home, let her be." Jackson spoke up and walked pass by them.

"Unless she just want those beated guys to come up with her again." He added smirking.

The girl squeezed her eyes. Before she knew what was happening, she felt she has been pulled. She opened her eyes to see what's going on.  The guy who just called her slut holding her wrist while pulling her on their way. She looked back and saw the other guys following them.

The Girl's POV

What is this? Where are they taking me? I thought I've been saved from those bad guys, but I see these guys as evil more than those from earlier.

I love you eomma! I love you appa!Good bye world!

End of The Girl's POV