chapter 3

Natsu POV

So, here I am, standing in a floating arena thing after challenging a girl to a fight. From what I know of the girl's name is Ruby but I'm not getting sick! What the heck?! "Can someone please explain what this place is?" I asked. "It's an arena, made of magic for people who get motion sickness like you." replied Ruby "It's Natsu, correct?" "Yeah, you're Ruby, right?" "Yep, that's right, now since I'm assuming everyone is seated, lets begin!"

Normal POV

"Begin!" Natsu was the first to make a move, charging up to Ruby screaming, "Fire dragon's iron fist!" Ruby quickly lent back narrowly missing Natsu's attack but taking the chance to attack Natsu from below. "Fire dragon's blazing fist!" exclaimed Ruby as Natsu was blown into the air. "What? That's impossible! Natsu is the only one who can wield fire dragon slayer magic! "said Lucy from the audience.

Then Ruby jumped up to Natsu catching him of guard and chanted "Wind dragon's soaring strike!" and sent Natsu tumbling down to the ground. Somehow managing to land on two feet Natsu went into thunder-flame mode.

"So you can use two elements of dragon-slayer magic, hehe so can I!" Then Ruby went into Wind-water mode.

"Thunder-flame dragon ROAR!" "Wind-water dragon ROAR!"

The two attacks managed to find their target somehow while Natsu took a lot of damage, Ruby on the other hand, was eating Natsu's fire! The audience had a look of disbelief on their faces.

Ruby POV

Everyone was looking at me with 'WHAT?!?!?!' written on all their faces. I chuckled to myself then turned back to Natsu. "Are you giving up already? How pitiful" I said. From what I remember, Natsu's power is often triggered by emotions, just to prove my point he stood back up growling. "Hn, that's the Natsu I know."

Suddenly two peoples thoughts echoed in my mind "She ate Natsu's fire, I wonder how she will handle my ice. I bet I could beat her"

"This girl is strong I think I might challenge her sometime." Just then, Natsu took the chance to attack me.

"Fire dragon's iron fist!" he screamed and sent me flying. Dammit, he always seems to be able to catch me off guard or find an opening. Oh well, I think I will make it harder for myself and invite a few 'friends' in to join. Standing back up I looked up to the crowd and said "Erza Scarlet and Gray Fullbuster, if you're keen to defeat me, why not join this battle?" I could do with a little training i added in my head.

Erza POV

I was going to challenge her after her fight with Natsu how... "Telepathy, it happens sometimes. So are you coming?" she asked through telepathy. "I'm coming to join all right" I said aloud while jumping off the floating stand thing landing next to Natsu. "Lets do this!"

Gray POV

She read my thoughts... Well whatever, I'm going in, I thought sliding down my slide I made like two seconds ago, then landed on the other side of Natsu. "All right, lets go!"

Normal POV

Erza re-equipped into her thunder empress armor, Natsu went into thunder-flame mode, Gray ripped his shirt off and Ruby sweatdroped (A/N lol) then summoned a weapon, 'The Twin Dragon Blades'. With Erza, Gray and Natsu attacking Ruby at the same time the audience was in awe at how Ruby managed to keep up with only two blades. After another 5 minutes of epic battling, Ruby had Natsu pinned on the ground with her blade at his neck "I win Natsu, you're out" Then Lucy, Gajeel, Levy, Wendy and Happy came to drag a complaining Natsu into the infirmary.

Ruby POV

"You never change Natsu, hehe you still hate losing." I turned around to face the other two. "Shall we continue?" With that said Erza came charging at me while re-equipping into her soaring armor and knocked me down. "Dammit, I can barely see her... guess I'll have to get serious" I said. So I closed my eyes. When I opened them, they had gone from my usual green to a stunning crystal blue with black comma-like markings that formed into a circle. (A/N sort of like the sharingan from Naruto with blue irises instead of red) These eyes allow me to see things a lot slower then they really are and enhances my senses; so I react and move faster than average. I moved my eyes to look up, left, right and forward. Then I spotted her at three o'clock and approaching fast. I re-equipped my weapon my twin slicer swords; sleek, silver and lightweight much lighter than my twin dragon blades. I then charged at Erza at full speed and a huge clash of energy sent shock-waves through the air. "I swear that if this hadn't been a floating arena with a barrier around it the shock-waves would have destroyed Magnolia" I said. Suddenly, I felt a sudden coldness attacking me from behind. I had completely forgotten about Gray! I mentally cursed myself for my carelessness and quickly ran up to him and attacked.

Gray POV

I saw Ruby focusing all her attention on Erza so I tried to find an opening for me to attack, though there were lots, she moved too fast for me to see and would have moved before my attack hit her. Then her eyes changed from her usual green to a crystal blue and comma like markings that align into a circle and clashed swords with Erza at such force that it sent shock-waves through the air. The shock-waves themselves sent me flying and took me a while to recover but I took the chance to attack Ruby from behind catching her off guard and made her stagger forward. In a flash, she was in front of my face and was attacking me with her swords while fending off Erza. This went on for a while before I felt the coldness if a sword on my chest where my heart was located and at that point everything froze, Erza stopped attacking, Ruby stood still and I just had a look of disbelief on my face. Ruby then lent forward chuckled into my ear and said "Looks like you lose...Gray." She said. So I simply put my hands up as a gesture of admitting to my loss and walked away. "Gray!" I turned back to face them. "Your ice tastes nice" I shook my head and turned back around to the exit. That girl surely is something, I thought to myself.

Erza POV

'Able to match my speed when I'm in my soaring armor, impressive' I thought to myself as Gray walked out of the arena. I re-equipped into my purgatory armor, my strongest armor which caused her to spin around and re-equip into an armor that I hadn't seen or heard of before. 'Green dragon empress armor' with the armor is the 'Green dragon crescent blade' it is said to have been forged with the blood of a green dragon. I couldn't imagine how strong the armor is if it was also forged from a Green dragons blood.

Normal POV

Both girls eqipped into armor and attacked clashing swords and sending out shock-waves. They continued this for a while then Ruby decided to dodge and attack so she only just managed to sidestep Erza's advancement then attacked from behind only to be blocked by Erza they continued to attack, block, dodge and clash. Suddenly, Erza managed to get her sword at Ruby's neck and Ruby's blade in the exact center of Erza's face. Both girls paused for a while then went back to their regular clothing and withdrew. "That was an awesome battle Erza.i haven't someone who managed to draw with me for a long time."

"Same goes for you"

"No, really you're amazing, it's no wonder you're called Titania." "Well, you're not too bad yourself Ruby."

A lacrima screen appeared and announced the results.

Natsu Dragoneel - Out

Gray Fullbuster - Out

Erza Scarlet - Draw

Ruby - Draw

*+*-*+*-*+*-*+*-*+*-*+*-*+*-*+*
Yay updated sorry it took so long, but it is a long chapter. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has read this book and yea i have started the next chapy so hopefully it wont take as long sorry if it does though anyway
Vote comment review
^_^ lulu